Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How important to a woman is the big O

Quote Originally Posted by paddylast View Post
    The big orgasm.

How important is this to chicks.

Some guys claim that chicks have fell in love with them after they make em hit the big O.

How often can you make your chick hit the big O.

It's funny - males can orgasm every time, but they can only fock, like, maybe once every hour or so.
    Females can fock time after time after time (hookers) - can they orgasm every time?
    Is that possible - if the bloke is hitting it right?

Arguably the most important thing to a chick is if you can make her hit the big O - it's biological.
    They say they want affection blah blah, but fact of the matter is, they want to hit the big O more than men, and men want affection more than focking - but the ice queens refuse to give that unless the bloke can make her hit the big O.
    Quid pro quo.

Discuss.
    what the 'fock' are you talking about?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by paddylast View Post
    The big orgasm.

How important is this to chicks.

Some guys claim that chicks have fell in love with them after they make em hit the big O.

How often can you make your chick hit the big O.

It's funny - males can orgasm every time, but they can only fock, like, maybe once every hour or so.
    Females can fock time after time after time (hookers) - can they orgasm every time?
    Is that possible - if the bloke is hitting it right?

Arguably the most important thing to a chick is if you can make her hit the big O - it's biological.
    They say they want affection blah blah, but fact of the matter is, they want to hit the big O more than men, and men want affection more than focking - but the ice queens refuse to give that unless the bloke can make her hit the big O.
    Quid pro quo.

Discuss.
    Funny how the fact you called it 'fock' seems to be the main topic on this thread, its still making me LOL

In answer to your actual question......to chicks, it is very FOCKING important!!!!

Well, I guess the question I really want answered is as follows:

Take any chick, at any point in time.

If a guy - some guy - knows how to hit it right, he can make her hit the big O, no matter what - right??
    No matter if she's fucked 100 times that day already.
    No matter if she's never hit the big O at any point in her life thus far.

Some women don't even believe in the big O, so I'm told.

During my youth, I fucked some bitches, and you could tell they wanted to hit the big O so bad, it's like, they were screaming and everything - like they were trying to convince themselves they were about to hit it, but they didn't.

So I dunno, I guess Paul Newman could do it - apparently. He can do anything.
    And if Newman can do it, Chuck Norris can surely do it also - that is, make any chick hit the big O at any time.

Is it possible - or is it a sad fact that some chicks only cum from time to time, depending on their mood etc, and it has nothing to do with the male in question..

you sir, are a childish troll. Stop refering to women as bitches, stop with your childish self important humour, stop talking in terms of a sexually deprived premature shooting teenage spotty imp with a chip on his shoulder for all the women that spurned your advances, start to learn to treat women as human beings, start to learn about forplay (physical and mental), learn about the clitoris, learn about dick control, learn about breath control, get yourself the start of a sixpack, layoff the maturbation and then you might just start getting girls coming to you for the big O. So says ShaolinSubz of WudanFu keeper of the secret of the big O and the puzzle of the clitorus

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amylin View Post

And there we have it chaps, the secret to the "big O" for women. Christian Louboutin.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

those five toed sandals are awesome! Master Sifu Yen of the flicked bean paridium and Master Sifu Li of the Blurred Citorus are going to be over the moon when I tell them i have located thier stolen designs. You want to give your girl the big O? Wear those bad boys and buy her all the rest

God has just given 148762 women an orgasm by simply thinking about it.

God is blessed.
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hirst View Post
    Women can't orgasm, don't be ridiculous.
    hah lol sooooooo true
    why is it the more you earn the less you have ?