Thread: first 20 mins of my 23rd Birthday!

Default first 20 mins of my 23rd Birthday!

yeah so its my birthday today and my girlfriend, the wiege and myself are sitting in the flat and the first 17 mins of it i spent phoning the police because 2 junkies where breaking in my flat building with a foot long chiv! the police came out 10 mins later and a dude and as my girlfriend describes her a HOT police woman took statements and said that they had been caught with no chiv but they would be back with their clothes for us to identify so they did about 40 mins later took another statement i identified the clothes and they let us know they where ex heroin users that had taken 35 valium which they do daily no less lol and that they where denying it completely and barely knew where they were so if they still deny it ill be getting a summons to court to give evidence against them!! HAPPY FUCKING 23RD BIRTHDAY to me ....

p.s the police woman was smoking hot oooft
    wax on wax off

slightly irrelevant, but the film Requim for a Dream involves both heroin addiction and fridges. And a double ended dildo. Although its not as fun as it sounds. That is all

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

happy birthday!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

cheers dude
    wax on wax off

And then the massive brawl in the train station last night. Defo one to remember man.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

details please
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Glasgow central, scumballs, alcohol and too much testosterone which led to one of those retarded running battles with too much posturing and stupid bints screaming "GARY GONNAE RAP IT. JUST FUCKIN LIEE IT!" AND "ANNE MARIE FUCKIN RAP IT" or " JO-BILLY-JOHNPAUL,FUCKIN GIT HIM, AM GONNAE RIP YUR FUCKIN FACE AFF YA PRICK"
    Glasgow fair Monday and the likes. Not a place for ladies, gentlemen or children.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

lovely to hear! cheers!

ANNE-MARREEEEEE lolz
    wax on wax off