Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Saved or Damned?

Default Are you Saved or Damned?

God makes his choices wisely and some of you will be saved and some of you will be damned to a life of sucking satans cock.

Who goes where? Only God decides.

God asks you to please post up reasons for your redemption and God will tell you if you are floating on a cloud with the angels or getting bum raped with a red hot poker.
    ________
    Merkur Xr4Ti
    Last edited by God of CW; 31-03-2011 at 02:54 AM.

I'm bound to be going to heaven after everything I've done for UK MMA and in fact world peace and harmony in general.
    I am Travis Flanagan from Bushido Challange. Beware of imposters.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Flanagan View Post
    I'm bound to be going to heaven after everything I've done for UK MMA and in fact world peace and harmony in general.
    God can confirm that you are indeed cursed to be not only killed in a most horrific fashion but you will then be cast into the pit of eternal damnation.

Satan has a rusty pair of garden shears that you will be tourtured with for the rest of time and then some.

You need to repent your sins.
    ________
    Honda cb500

What would happen if i got a blow job off a crack whore?

I have a fantasy that I believe GOD would be proud of.

I love waffles with maple syrup and Ice Cream. I also love poontang. Now imagine a bed made entirely of soft and bouncy waffles. On this bed is some serious poontang X3. Now cover in icecream and maple syrup. Hmmmmmmmmmmm syrup with waffles mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    did you punch her in the face first , or after ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I sponsor Ally McCrae despite the fact I only started my business a few months ago

am I going to heaven?
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

I flying armbared my mate outside a posh bar whilst highly enebriated and still found time to give up my seat to a pregnant bombshell on the tube. Hmmmmmmm waffles and syrup with icrecream and pregnant bombshells mmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    I have a fantasy that I believe GOD would be proud of.

I love waffles with maple syrup and Ice Cream. I also love poontang. Now imagine a bed made entirely of soft and bouncy waffles. On this bed is some serious poontang X3. Now cover in icecream and maple syrup. Hmmmmmmmmmmm syrup with waffles mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

God would welcome you into the kingdom of heaven if you shared your waffle bed.

Just make sure you don't get it confused with a 'blue waffle' http://lmgtfy.com/?q=blue+waffle

**** WARNING!!! God says the link is not safe for you mortal work places********
    ________
    Mexico city hotels

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    God does not like this. You would be smited down into the firery pit of hell.
    ________
    Spice Weed