Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My third K1 fight!

Hybrid View

Post My third K1 fight!

After winning my previous two fights under K1 rules I am now taking on a game opponent in Wez Lucas at 'KAYO MMA True Spirit' on the 11th September this summer!

I felt I really let myself down last time out but luckily came away with a headkick KO of the night in what was a scrappy battle from start to finish!

This time I will be sure to go back to how I fought on my first time out and throw some serious bones about the cage without looking like a wild man in the process. Hopefully some of you have seen either the first or the second of my encounters and will be there for this one too or just be there anyway

But yeah nothing special just wanted to get a little news out for anyone thats remotely interested as I want to make a name for myself. (no doubt this is a pointless post but hey!)
    Ninja

Nice work dude - nice work indeed. Best wishes for this upcoming bout
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

You say you want to make a name for yourself but i've read your post and can't actually see your name.

Anyway congrats on your first 2 fights and good luck with the 3rd.

Ooops it used to be in my signature dont know how long its been out! Lol thanks for the heads up!
    Ninja

No problem. To be honest I thought it was me missing something and you were going to reply making me look like a chump.

Again good luck with your fights.

good work man!
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

you fought my mate adam last time his first fight , u look tall for the weight with a long reach i think you need to get behind your jab mate and dont give to much ground away control the distance with your range then throw then kick up stair when you get the chance. good luck for the future mate fight well

Yeah that was one scrappy fight! He was so much faster than I expected him to be it was difficult to work off of a jab I had to be worrying what the next three shots were going to be as he came in on it. Was a good fight though he was a nice bloke too, still havent had the beer though lol!

Cheers for the advice & comments il take a mental note
    Ninja

With the surname Vladar, if you are asthmatic then the following nick-name is a must: 'Vlad the Inhaler'.