Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My third K1 fight!

You're from Gerrards Cross! i worked there at the tanning shop. I'm from Wycombe. What weight are you?

goodluck mate.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Haha yeah small world hey? I fight at 75kg, once i have fought at 70kg but that is way too low i havent been that much since i was like 10.
    Ninja

Quick update, I won my fight by a BIG decision tonight against Kevin Stonehill (Didnt get to fight Wez in the end)

Spanked him in the 1st with a right cross, left hook & lead leg headkick to put him down. Picked him off and wore on him with some heavy kicks to finish strong.

Second went the same way with another headkick that caught his guard, rocked him again with that and was immediately pounding away with all i had to get a finish while it was there. Unfortunately i didnt manage it and backed off to save myself from blowing myself out for no reason! Almost done it again with a nice check hook late in the round but didnt capitalise as im an idiot!

Third round i knew i had it in the books so i made sure i stayed nice and technical, kept moving and picking off with hands and feet not to give any risks. Increased the tempo here and there probing for a late tko/ko.

Guy was TOUGH, i literally gave him all i could without dying out and he kept on coming so props for that i thought i hit hard! LOL!

It was a nice win and its pushed me up to 3-0-0 so its smiles all round for me
    Ninja

Link to the last fight, it starts about 4minutes in. Please excuse my awful kicks at the start of the round LOL!! Dont ask what I was thinking oh my lord. Watching it back there is so many things I have done wrong and could have done better, im not happy with that performance now. Especially the third round the effort in that was seriously lacking!! But thats what its there for and thats why I train so next time out all of the problems & mistakes will be strengths!!

http://www.theactivechannel.com/play...ue_Spirit2_Pt1

The link to my second fight is on the link below aswel starts at 41.40, this was a TERRIBLE weight cut down to 70kgs, first time I had ever cut weight like that for a fight and it seriously impacted me in the fight. Had nothing in the tank & felt sloppy as hell. Rules were changed by my opponent as he didnt want any leg kicks or knees to the head, I agreed as I was sure i would win anyways lol. After getting kneed in the nuts @ 43.10ish I realised oh shit im in a scrap and sharpened up a bit, took a while lol! All in all an awful fight but ended up getting the Knockout of the night though with a lovely headkick @ 47.08 that makes a cracking noise on impact

http://www.theactivechannel.com/player/kayo-mma-1

Thoughts?
    Ninja