Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My third K1 fight!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    With the surname Vladar, if you are asthmatic then the following nick-name is a must: 'Vlad the Inhaler'.
    or "Darth Vladar"

Good luck with your fight, what weight do you compete?
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AntonM View Post
    or "Darth Vladar"

Good luck with your fight, what weight do you compete?

Darth Vladars the favourite for me! My ideal weight that I go in to fight it is always at 75kg primarily but my last fight was at 70kg's and I felt like a little girl trying to get there!
    Ninja

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

is any of this on youtube bro?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    is any of this on youtube bro?

There used to be untill I took it all off of there, had some sparring videos etc so I was like hmmm I dont want an opponent sussing me out too much before I even hit them Just because im a bit funny about that as the first thing I do is try find stuff on them myself hahaha.

HOWEVER, there is all of it on my facebook page called 'Project Vladar' (Im a coaches project as he says lol) But yeah, I will post up the link when I can as I cant get on facebook right now. It has both fights on there plus a load of sparring etc. The only thing is its not all of the second match as facebook wouldnt work when i tried upload it so it just has the KO!
    Ninja

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

nice one, will check it out. hope your shins are ok lol
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...7096899&v=wall

Thats the link to my page with a few videos on there of training and the fights. When facebook lets me, I will upload the full 2nd fight also. The first fight was under rockstar cage fighting and is only a mobile copy!!

By the way a COMPLETE fuck up at the first fight meant the winner was read out as the other guy when it was his corner that said he won to the announcer who wasnt even by the fight OMG!! Good thing it was turned around the next day though... fooken eck' fancy reading the scorecards wrong eh..
    Ninja

do u train at the gallery windsor? looks like it use to train mma there with the mayhem boys.

Nah I dont train there, but you can pay a fiver at the door and just go in & train so a few of us from training have done it recently thats why I was there.
    Ninja

I know Wes, he's won british titles and 5 nation titles and loads of shit. He's pretty good. I'm sure he won gold in the world championships in 'points' fighting. He's more of a 'shiny pants' kickboxer though.

Yeah I know quite a bit about him, seen him a few times & know alot of guys his clubs associated with etc as I have also been to plenty of em'. I would be pretty confident to say the least in the fight personally along with my team which is a shame as he's pulled out with an injury!!

I have no idea who I have now though so I guess il have to beat on some body else
    Ninja