Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GnP!

Default GnP!

Would just like to publicly thank John at GnP.

I placed an order, which we think royal mail made a balls up, somewhere along the line!

So John re done my original order, and sorted me out with a few extra's. Absolute top service, all the years I've been ordering online etc, never had better customer service!

Cheers again.

John's a top bloke!!

I deal with John for stock for the shop, and he's top class

much love for John @ GnP!
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by shellndan View Post
    yea he is tops, linky to GnP website

Quote Originally Posted by shellndan View Post
    yea he is tops, linky to GnP website
    Your like fucking herpes. An irritating cunt, and keep coming back when your not wanted. Fuck off.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

John is great guy and produces some smashing stuff

Yeah john did the same for me, royal mail well fucked up I didn't recive my stuff for weeks. Now not only has john made my own custom t-shirts but he is now making me some custom gloves... Awesome company. Oh yeah an I got loads of free stuff over the postal shit... :-)

GnP clothing didn't have the shorts I ordered in stock, so he got in touch, was very apologetic and offered either for me to receive them as soon as they were in stock, or he had a similar item that he could send me now.

The shorts I had ordered were on special offer and around half price, but he thought nothing of sending me a pair that were still at the RRP, and even offered me a free pair of 4oz gloves for my inconvenience. I have a good pair already so gratefully declined but instead managed to get a discount on another item I was looking for (rash guard). Won't find that level of flexible service with many retailers, thought it was fantastic. He even threw in a pot of tiger balm and a pair of red anklets.

Great product range & prices, swift delivery and excellent communication and service. Highly recommended!