GRAHAM CRAN (HIGHLAND FIGHT CLUB) VS CRAIG HARROWER( TEAM UNITY) 70KGS

SEMI PRO:
    PAUL PHIPPS(INDEP) VS IAN HOPKINS (TEAM FUSION) 76KGs
    KYLE CASSIDY(FIGHTERS HIVE) VS SCOTT MORRISON (TEAM JIGOKU) 73KGS
    BARRY STEWART(HIGHLAND FIGHT CLUB) VS MICHAL BOCIAN (TEAM FUSION) 100KGS

SCOTT ROSS (HIGHLAND FIGHT CLUB) VS JOHN GRUBB (TEAM JIGOKU) 70KGS
    SEAN KELLY(HIGHLAND FIGHT CLUB) VS BRAD MACLOUD (TEAM FUSION) 77KGS
    JAMES DOUGLAS(HIGHLAND FIGHT CLUB)VS JOHN MCDADE (TEAM JIGOKU) 80 KGS
    JAMIE CORSTORPHINE( URBAN DISTURBANCE) VS STEVEN MARSHALL(TEAM FUSION) 80KGS

STILL NEEDING COUPLE MATCHES TO FILL CARD
    100 FOR A LOSS 150 FOR WIN
    200 FOR KO OF THE NIGHT/ SUB OF THE NIGHT
    FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT AWARD

AVAILABLE MATCHES

63KG SEMI PRO 0-3
    77KGS SEMI 1-0
    93KGS SEMI

FEW OTHERS AVAILABLE

ANYONE INTERESTED GET IN TOUCH.
    LOGIE.MICHAEL@YAHOO.CO.UK
    Last edited by inverness pitbull; 31-07-2010 at 07:29 PM.

team fusion has pulled from the match with jordan, due to fight skill levels.

is there anybody interested in fighting jordan or ian

ian is 76kgs semi 0-0
    Last edited by inverness pitbull; 31-07-2010 at 07:28 PM.

2wks to go cant wait. thanks again to all the teams involved TEAM UNITY,URBAN DISTURBANCE,TEAM FUSION,TEAM JIGOKU FIGHTERS HIVE AND DUNDEE TNT, ALSO THE QUYS WHO HAVE PUT UP WITH MY CONSTANT PESTERING LOL. hope i have done enough for everybody to have a good night.

NEW MATCH

IAN HOPKINS(TEAM FUSION) VS PAUL PHIPPS(INDEP) 76kgs

anyone interested in fighting james mcalister of battlefield gym on the show 63kgs

Did you get a match for James?

All the best for the show man.

Though james mcallister was matched.....................AGAINST ME.. how come this isnt happening now according to james its battlefield that wont let it happen so how the fuck do you go from offering me the fight all or nothing to cancelling the fight il fight james next saturday on this show even if its a class pro rules and yeah james al take it all or nothing get back to me

cheers stevo shows looking cool cant wait thanks for your support be good after the show ;-0

Quote Originally Posted by chris_car3 View Post
    Though james mcallister was matched.....................AGAINST ME.. how come this isnt happening now according to james its battlefield that wont let it happen so how the fuck do you go from offering me the fight all or nothing to cancelling the fight il fight james next saturday on this show even if its a class pro rules and yeah james al take it all or nothing get back to me
    Chris am not fighting on the show, coz am matched for the art of combat 2 on the 28th. Rikki doesn't want me fighting too close together, and I have already beat you, that's y he won't let me fight you.
    I have only got another 3 or 4 semi pro fights left, and there's other people who I haven't beat yeat... Who I want to fight. And I wouldn't go pro on saturday coz that means I can't fight in the 4 man tourny in novermber. Get a few wins at semi pro before u think about going pro. Not bein cheeky but that's the smart thing to do.
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

yeah im fighting on 28th aswell mate we're fighters clues in the name we take fights see you pro
    Last edited by chris_car3; 05-08-2010 at 03:25 PM.