Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: clubs in edinburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Willie-Scott View Post
    Always thought they were one and the same crazy cow and edinburgh bjj
    I think they will be. Edinburgh BJJ, Crazy Cow, Cross Combat, there has been a few names in the past I think. Cross Combat is what the club is called now. Top of Lothian Rd, just as you enter Tollcross on the right above Scotmid.
    Silverbacks MMA

who are all the bjj black belts in scotland?
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Rick Young
    Doug McMaster
    Marcos Nardini(clearly not Scottish)

That stupid jizz stain from Carluke used to be a blackbelt but then broke his neck and fell on his head. So unfortunately can't perform or remember any of his special blackbelt techniques anymore. I do however think its important to include him in the list as at one point he did achieve this level.
    Blackbelt in calling it like it is

Are there any wrestling clubs in Edinburgh or any MMA clubs in Edinburgh with decent wrestling classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_W View Post
    Are there any wrestling clubs in Edinburgh or any MMA clubs in Edinburgh with decent wrestling classes?
    Wrestling at Cross Combat on a Wednesday and Friday 6.15 until 10 or when everyone dies of tiredness.
    Silverbacks MMA

I have wrestling on tuesday night at 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuice View Post
    Rick Young
    Doug McMaster
    Marcos Nardini(clearly not Scottish)
    what about jay?
    that makes four!
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Nah, hes no a black belt, just taps them. I'm sure if he stuck on a gi Roger would promote him in a heartbeat, but as it is he doesn't, sigh...

I highly recommend Headhunters for stand up, alex sneddon is a world class muay thai fighter and coach who got the silver medal at a muay thai world championships. James Jarvie is also one of (if not) the best muay thai fighters in uk. To be honest the ground work is good but its not black belt class, though James Jarvie is unbeaten in mma. Check out Alex Sneddon's videos on youtube, they are clear and very easy to follow which is why he makes a great coach.