Thread: Shellndan

Default Shellndan

I was at my local library going through some books trying to research something, when I decided I would take the books I found and go use a computer in there, as it would help me find out what I wanted to know alot easier using both sources together.

Anyhow, I was sitting next to this odd looking fella, tall and gangly, he didn't really seem to be doing much other than using it for fun. However it caught my eye when I noticed he was on Cage Warriors, wondering who it was I got up and casually walked past the back of him to glance up at the top right corner and would you believe it, it said "Welcome, shellndan".

I got my mobile out and started recording a video, as I walked back I aimed it at him and sat down holding my phone in a way he wouldn't notice, I just got a quick clip of him but you can clearly see who he is and how wierd he looks so I uploaded it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY

Btw shellndan, fuck your badgers you mug.

haha no way what a dorky looking dude !
    wax on wax off

Never thought he'd look like that!!

same again ! ;/
    Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

library perve. i bet your the type who has a squiz at the fellas bits next to you in the urinal aint ya?

Quote Originally Posted by shellndan View Post
    library perve. i bet your the type who has a squiz at the fellas bits next to you in the urinal aint ya?
    Do you accuse me of looking at others mens genitals at the urinals so everyone will think you don't ? Nice try covering up your faggotry.

great re hash of the i am rubber you are glue rhyme. well done.