Thread: Thai Oil

Default Thai Oil

Folks,

I am thinking of adding Thai oil to my product range, along with M150, Caraboa, and Krateng Daeng (thai energy drinks)

would these items sell?
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Not sure whether its just an urban myth, but dont Thai energy drinks contain ephedrine? Which would make them illegal in the uk.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Not sure whether its just an urban myth, but dont Thai energy drinks contain ephedrine? Which would make them illegal in the uk.
    I know they give me the shits

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Thats a myth mate

the ingredients are printed on the bottle, in english

Thai Oil is always a good seller for me mate

How much you looking at ~ give me a shout and you can have some of my excess stock

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    Thai Oil is always a good seller for me mate

How much you looking at ~ give me a shout and you can have some of my excess stock
    nice one mate, I'll see how much I have left in the budget and be in touch

The illegal contents of Thai energy drink is just an urban myth. They are the same as the European version but just much, much, much more concentrated, i.e. that small bottle is equivalent to 3 -4 normal red bull cans. Also, they are not fizzy but a bit syrupy.

Thai Oil will be a good seller if you market and sell to Thai Boxers. Its a massive seller for us, never got enough in stock. I cant imagine it will sell well to MMA practitioners as it would be greasing up. But for Thai its invaluable.

Its also really good for putting on legs when going for a run when your muscles are aching the day after a training session.

We sell it to trade by the case load. Are you on our mailing list ? If not drop me a line and I'll send you our trade price list for Thai Oil. We import cases and cases of the stuff.
    Last edited by Fightshop.Com; 21-07-2010 at 02:41 PM.