Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Think I'm a natural born misogynist

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God did not put you here to think.

    God just made you an annoying cunt.
    How are you a senior member with only 200 posts..

    And this is a perfect example of what I was referring to.

    I have an enigmatic ability to frustrate people who already suffer from deep rooted personal frustration - brought about by sexual deficiencies or otherwise.
    Keeps them in check, keeps them from acting out too much - you know?

  2. #12
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paddylast View Post
    Well, none of the above.

    I had a very happy childhood.
    I regard myself as being successful in life and I'm a pretty good fighter too - very technical, clinical etc.

    I think God just put me on earth to act as a polarizing figure as such - so I can keep things in shape, keep certain chicks from getting ahead of themselves too much.

    What can I say - I'm an attractive guy.
    I've got the confidence, I've got the looks, I've got the chat.
    Chicks just dig that shit.

    Unfortunately for them, I form little to no emotional attachment and end up screwing them over - pretty much always.

    Yeah, so that's it.
    So chicks - BEWARE
    What the FOCK roysh! This loike totally sounds loike Ross O'Carroll-Kelly.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paddylast View Post
    How are you a senior member with only 200 posts..

    And this is a perfect example of what I was referring to.

    I have an enigmatic ability to frustrate people who already suffer from deep rooted personal frustration - brought about by sexual deficiencies or otherwise.
    Keeps them in check, keeps them from acting out too much - you know?
    God told you to stop trying to think. God gave you no brains.

    God has decreed that you are just a cunt, nothing else.
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

  4. #14
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    I think God is showing his hand slightly with the his lastest round of posts.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    I think God is showing his hand slightly with the his lastest round of posts.
    God thinks if you haven't got it by now then you need help.
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

  6. #16
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God thinks if you haven't got it by now then you need help.
    I was thinking one of three.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

  7. #17

    Default

    I'm fuckin' God round here.

    Do you wanna be a fuckin' fighter???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.