Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: green tea?

Thanks, it's tough losing a pet.. especially to one of your favourite beverages.. You think I'm safe to give the dog peppermint tea?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

yeah, full sympathy from me on that.

every dog likes a bit of peppermint. My uncle's dog was a sucker for a bit of Chai, but i never liked that dog. One day when i was a kid he growled at me and looked a bit mean - so i punched him in the face.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Shit... you must train UFC to be able to punch a dog and get away with it. I dont think you could punch a wolf and get away with it, they're pretty quick!

I wonder what our american friends think of animals and green tea

yes, i do train UFC!

i would like to know what they have to say about the negative affects of this so-called tea and what they think of my UFC skills/dog-punching ability.

I would not try to punch a wolf but it would be my pleasure to attack one with a bat.

Other animals i would attack with a bat include - cats. leopards. snakes (except ones which spit venom). small bears and a goose.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    Shit... you must train UFC to be able to punch a dog and get away with it. I dont think you could punch a wolf and get away with it, they're pretty quick!

I wonder what our american friends think of animals and green tea

If you had one of these badboys on you could punch a pack of wolves and get away with it. Where the fuck have the green tea mafia gone? Why are they all yanks too hahaha?!
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post

If you had one of these badboys on you could punch a pack of wolves and get away with it. Where the fuck have the green tea mafia gone? Why are they all yanks too hahaha?!
    My power increased by 10 just lookin at that

I think the green tea mafia are currently kickin the fuck out of Holland and Barrett employees for selling unpure green tea

and Jimmy Boogaloo = fuckin gangster.. takin on a goose.. brave, brave man

i hate nonsense talks of those two guys! annoying!
    im sorry but that's how i felt!

three guys actually, four if you include my alter ego

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    yes, i do train UFC!

i would like to know what they have to say about the negative affects of this so-called tea and what they think of my UFC skills/dog-punching ability.

I would not try to punch a wolf but it would be my pleasure to attack one with a bat.

Other animals i would attack with a bat include - cats. leopards. snakes (except ones which spit venom). small bears and a goose.
    On the topic of Gooses......I once got biten by a Mongoose. It moved like the predator (From the film) and snuck up on me biting me in the ass and then ran away. Some nights I wake up screaming
    If you put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

hahaha that's unfortunate ^

it's quite rude to go and label our high level discussion 'nonsense'. Although i would like to apologise to allison and hope this doesn't prevent her from posting more waffling shite about green tea.