Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: green tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    hahaha that's unfortunate ^

it's quite rude to go and label our high level discussion 'nonsense'. Although i would like to apologise to allison and hope this doesn't prevent her from posting more waffling shite about green tea.
    Lol nice attempt at an apology

Yeah sorry Allison, truly.. I am sorry. What is your favourite green tea? I will send you some, maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    hahaha that's unfortunate ^

it's quite rude to go and label our high level discussion 'nonsense'. Although i would like to apologise to allison and hope this doesn't prevent her from posting more waffling shite about green tea.
    Very true. Apologies Allison! I think an important thing missed in this debate is HOW we drink green tea? If you go to China the whole process takes flippin ages and this is supposed to add to the all round health and enjoyment of the tea. I've been told that we over brew our tea in the western world and we should be more adding flavour to fresh water. I was told this by a mongoose (Not the one that bit me!) so I'm not sure how valid it is. Adios.
    If you put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

did he look like this? This one is called Colin, I believe.

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Nah mate that's Jeff

LOL on you guys!
    i was just trying to informed you about what i've found out. since the topic is all about green tea.
    seems it is so interesting, i just read all about the site. Apparently it is a law suit saying it makes improper promises about diet etc. So if you ever bought you can fill in form and get money back even without receipts.
    it's an opportunity, isn't it??

Jeff! Of course!

Allison's a weird guy. where are you really from?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

no seriously, i want to get the bottom of this. it's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on the internet.

please tell us more about green tea and why you favour its vibrant colour and subtle taste.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Them Americans LOVE this thread
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Allison: Pics or GTFO

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    Allison: Pics or GTFO
    Preferably of her fridge
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA