Thread: Thai Boxing London

Default Thai Boxing London

Hey guys. Sorry about the post but the search function is not working. Can anyone advise on thai boxing places in london? Pref. around south London.

Thanks.

S**t, sorry - wrong thread. Can a mod move please?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

there are quite a few options to choose from
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Ah, thanks Jimmy. I obviously did the google search. I was after the expert opinion of the people on the forum.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

yeah, sorry, i realised that after posting. hopefully the knobbily shins crew will be along with the info you were after lol good luck with training.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

depends where abouts?

try us www.dieselgym.co.uk in Limehouse just otherside of blackwall tunnell and near to Canary Wharf and City

or PM me on here