Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BJJ in west of Scotland.

Default BJJ in west of Scotland.

couldn't find a newbie bit or anything so sorry in advance if I'm trolling or anything like that. does anyone no of any places to train BJJ (with Gi) in Lanarkshire outside the obvious clubs in Glasgow (royce graice Jiu Jitsu, Griphouse) as there a bit far for me just now. I know the chances of there being somewhere are slim but I thought it was worth a try to ask. would also like to know does anyone have any info about the BJJ Scotland club that was run out of the kelvin hall as its websites been down for a while. any info would be appreciated
    Last edited by Ippon; 30-07-2010 at 06:33 PM.

The Royce Gracie club was at the Kelvin Hall but hasnt been for sometime http://www.roycegraciescotland.com/ ,

Bjj Scotland is in Kilmarnock http://www.bjjscotland.co.uk/.

Doubt theres anywhere closer doing Gi than the the Glasgow clubs you mentioned although theres also rick Youngs in Edinburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ippon View Post
    couldn't find a newbie bit or anything so sorry in advance if I'm trolling or anything like that. does anyone no of any places to train BJJ (with Gi) in Lanarkshire outside the obvious clubs in Glasgow (royce graice Jiu Jitsu, Griphouse) as there a bit far for me just now. I know the chances of there being somewhere are slim but I thought it was worth a try to ask. would also like to know does anyone have any info about the BJJ Scotland club that was run out of the kelvin hall as its websites been down for a while. any info would be appreciated
    There's a class on a Thursday night in Cumbernauld, pm Cougar on here for more information

Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    There's a class on a Thursday night in Cumbernauld, pm Cougar on here for more information
    will do mate thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    There's a class on a Thursday night in Cumbernauld
    what's it called?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkne$s View Post
    what's it called?
    Bjorn's a cunt?

Royce Gracie is in Rutherglen Tuesdays and Saturdays mate

cougar is excellent and a great coach also
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by BrizoH View Post
    Royce Gracie is in Rutherglen Tuesdays and Saturdays mate
    aye that's the one a fancy but its still quiet out of reach for the moment.

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

If you're in Motherwell you're as well just coming all the way into the Griphouse if you want Gi BJJ. It's only a ten minute walk from Buchanan Bus Station, dunno how late the McKindles Express bus or the 240X run mind you. I've not lived in Motherwell for about 6 years.