Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black people are better at fighting than White people

Hybrid View

Default Black people are better at fighting than White people

Look at all the great HW champions in Boxing from the past ,Johnson Ali Fraizer Foreman Norton Tyson.... I think Brock better watch out because all these Big black guys that go in to the NFL might chose MMA in the future......Even thou theres not a good black HW in MMA now im predicting they will dominate in the future like they do most sports...Whites seem to have the brains but blacks have the brawn....MMA is not mainstream but when it is they will dominate just like Boxing ......Sorry if this comes across as racist in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hatton View Post
    Sorry if this comes across as racist in anyway.
    It does, but to both blacks and whites so they're evens.

It wasnt ment in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hatton View Post
    Look at all the great HW champions in Boxing from the past ,Johnson Ali Fraizer Foreman Norton Tysonthey will dominate just like Boxing
    Dempsey, Marciano, Tunney, Braddock, Sullivan and even the Klitchkos?

I think Brock better watch out because all these Big black guys that go in to the NFL might chose MMA in the future
    Because the play American football it doesn't mean they can fight. They've probably wrestled if they've come to football through college, but not on Brocks level.

Sorry if this comes across as racist in anyway.
    No, not racist really, just a bit thick.

this is a pro mma forum mate so go post your boxing views on a boxing thread,so if we're talking mma go and look at the colour of the guys who are the champs in that,but to be fair,so what???Black white pink yellow or blue,in fact if the guys rainbow coloured i couldn't give a shit,i just appreciate a fighter for being a fighter!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    this is a pro mma forum mate so go post your boxing views on a boxing thread,so if we're talking mma go and look at the colour of the guys who are the champs in that
    To be fair i think this is fine as an MMA thread, the guy has just referenced boxing to help make his point.

All he is implying really is that in the future we may see a different lay of the land in MMA with regards who is dominating the sport - its an intereseting concept however, Rosi makes a very good counter point saying
    the more technical and complex the sport, the less the outcome is going to be determined by genetics.
    Full Mount MMA, proud sponsors of Wolfslair Academy fighter Leeroy Barnes

Read every post the OP has made and he is a pure troll.

Stubbsy is that you?

"FIRE"

So if whites have the brains an blacks the brawn... If ur mixed race you got it made???

I think with boxing, especially in America, it was always the poor and downtrodden who excelled in boxing.

Irish Immigrants, Italian Immigrants, Blacks and then Hispanics.

I think poverty was the extra drive that helped to be successful at something like boxing.

Aren't black people just better Athletes generally? 2 days ago was the first time a whiteman has broke 10 seconds in the 100m sprint...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.