Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Black people are better at fighting than White people

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    No fucking way. No fucking how. Sir Mix-a-lot was wrong.

How dare thee! The skin that she's dwellin in must contain melanin!

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mack3333 View Post
    How dare thee! The skin that she's dwellin in must contain melanin!
    Now, im all for a little nubian ladygoodness, but I prefer perky, narrow asses. Not a big fan of the wide load.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

I'm soretd then ......
    Wolfslair MMA

Troll hater.

Strange that black people are better fighters...Where's the proof for starters...Secondly why was there a magazine article where a known heavyweight black boxer said 'it's not fair for the giant east europeans/klitschko to be fighting the americans...lol...Klits would smash all the past heavies in boxing ....
    I'm done with chasin trolls

white ppl r well better at proper sports.............. have u ever seen a black guy winning at darts............... i rest my case

mighty mouse

Lol thought i said stupid things this is a classic

Worst thread ever. Let's keep colour, along with religious and political veiws, out of these discussions.

....and Bangladeshis are better at Twister, Inuits excel at body-popping and the Tsétsêhéstâhese Cheyenne of the Great Plains trump all other races at Scalextric.

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire gripper View Post
    Worst thread ever. Let's keep colour, along with religious and political veiws, out of these discussions.
    Unlike religious and political views, colour does have a genetic component... as do certain attributes that are relevant to sporting success. So it's a meaningful question to ask whether there's a correlation. (Of course, even if there is, it doesn't tell us why, and no doubt social issues play a role too). But I don't buy the politically correct "let's not discuss it because it might upset someone".

However, when it comes to MMA I think it's always going to be a lot more complicated than that. One of the great things about the sport is that because it demands so many different attributes, however you're built to start out with, it's almost always possible to find a style that plays to your strengths.
    Looking for injury, rehab or nutrition advice? visit combatsportsclinic.com

Fighting out of Next Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Valour5 View Post
    Aren't black people just better Athletes generally? 2 days ago was the first time a whiteman has broke 10 seconds in the 100m sprint...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And it's the reverse with swimming.

Mystery! anyway this is a daft thread by cromscott.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT