Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING! - Cagesolutions - Martin Millward

Default WARNING! - Cagesolutions - Martin Millward

A word of note to all other potential gym / refurbs / owners looking to fit out their gym. When you sink thousands of pounds of your hard earned money into your investment and dream please tread carefully and consider who you will trust in order to fulfill this.

Cagesolutions.co.uk aka Martin Milward - please exercise extreme caution when or if you even now after reading this contemplate using this outfit as they DO NOT come recommended by me. What started out as being quoted as "one weeks fit out - no problem my guys are here and dont go till we are finished" has turned into a 6 week, still not finished hell. Turning up 10 hours late, not turning up at all, lies after lies, the biggest and best excuse book you have ever heard etc etc. When a company endeavours to take on a job it then becomes there duty to fulfill it, the "problems" are not the paying customers it remains with the company.

After a considerable deposit of thousands of pounds, and a further down payment of 2,000.00 by me [the most foolish act so far by myself] my gym is still incomplete to the required standards and will have to paid for on top of what I have already shelled out to have it complete.

They CAN NOT build boxing rings, do not let him tell you that he can because he CAN NOT. He will also try and cut corners and costs wherever possible by using sub standard materials and unfinished goods.

Those of you that may have used them in the past and got what you wanted - congratulations - you have been most fortunate and good luck to you.

I now know that there are MANY others who are far from satisfied with Martin and his efforts but that is up to them to disclose.

Please beware.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

Sorry to hear that you've had problems, sounds like a nightmare

steve_langford

sounds like a right nightmare!! AVOID!!

Believe you me nightmare is not the word. I sat down with Martin and explained, actually pleaded with him as to what this meant to me and he still ignored it and took no notice - the guys life is one of sheer deceit and lie.

I gave him a ridiculous amount of opportunity to rectify his mistakes before having to publically out him - but to no avail.

I know just what it takes, financially, physically and mentally & emotionally to set up your gym/business - this is hard enough in todays day and age without the very person working for you and being paid thousands for the priveledge fucking you over at every turn.

This will hopefully deter others from making the same mistake.

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

steve_langford

What stage are you at now? Are you sticking it out until he completes the job? or finding someone else?

This company almost put the mma clinic bankrupt before the doors opened to the public , long story short, they left the site 80% unfinished left all their tools and ran away on the opening day !

I have already put 3. made 4 posts on this site warning people !

they talk a great game but do nothing , Marc I know excactly where you at right now, they cut an 18ft boxing ring in half to fit it in the van to get it to london, when then arrived with no equipment to weld or bolt it back together ( not that you should be cutting an 18ft ring in half anyways )

the cage was left unbolted to the floor and on the 1st training session in the cage the fence came off he frame, luckily noone was injured !

I could go on and on and on ..................
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

Quote Originally Posted by themmaclinic View Post
    This company almost put the mma clinic bankrupt before the doors opened to the public , long story short, they left the site 80% unfinished left all their tools and ran away on the opening day !

I have already put 3. made 4 posts on this site warning people !

they talk a great game but do nothing , Marc I know excactly where you at right now, they cut an 18ft boxing ring in half to fit it in the van to get it to london, when then arrived with no equipment to weld or bolt it back together ( not that you should be cutting an 18ft ring in half anyways )

the cage was left unbolted to the floor and on the 1st training session in the cage the fence came off he frame, luckily noone was injured !

I could go on and on and on ..................
    Well, glad to see I am not alone [ i knew this of course! ]

Sorry to hear of your troubles, hopefully the others with the problems can open them up so that others can avoid costly mistakes such as ours.

Taking liberties with peoples investments, earnings, livings and dreams are not be fucked with.....

never argue with a fool

We've opened 4 gyms in 12 months, that little f***in c*** and co almost stopped everything in 3 weeks .

Were back on track now no thanks to him if there's anything I can help with you have my contact details Marc just call .
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

wow, this guy sounds like he should have been outed a while ago...

Guess thats it for these guys then!! ho hum!!
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

sorry to hear that marc, where are u at now? is he finishing it or has he just took your money and gone?