Thread: Tim “Maine-iac” Sylvia vs Paul “The Headhunter” Buentello

Default Tim “Maine-iac” Sylvia vs Paul “The Headhunter” Buentello

So I am back now, after momentarily being away and boy do I have a line-up for you. Save August 14th

Tim “Maine-iac” Sylvia vs Paul “The Headhunter” Buentello in:

WAR ON THE MAINLAND

Full card:
    • Tim Sylvia VS Paul Buentello
    • Jason “The Punisher” Lambert VS Allan Goes
    • Thales Leite VS Falinko “Niko” Vitale
    • Jens “Little Evil” Pulver VS Diego “El Nino” Garijo
    • Gustavo “Ximu” Machado VS Rick Reeves
    • Jorge “The Naked Man” Ortiz VS Terry Martin
    • Joao Silver VS Erin Beach

Showing on Primetimelive SKY channel 480...will update you with more information

what about Virgin media ???

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    what about Virgin media ???
    No fool. This is PPV. Actually I think you can get Primetime on Virgin now also. Its a good line up, I'd buy it for sure.... if I had a TV. Soon I will get all of these things mwahahahahahaha

Did any one see the UFC show last night on five? They had The "maaaaaaniac" VS Nog. Awesome fight and Timmy fought so well he was so unlucky. He is consistantly underated poor guy. This will be a good fight, also Leites VS Vitale will be very interesting too. I think Vitale is a late replacement? Anyhow, I'd pay for either these two fights alone... if I had a TV

And FFS Alan Goes on the card??? LIVING LEGEND. He was a ruthless bastard when he first started out with his fingers in the eyes and dodgy groin shots but then he became a real danger and legit thread in Pride. Would love to see him fight live

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    And FFS Alan Goes on the card??? LIVING LEGEND. He was a ruthless bastard when he first started out with his fingers in the eyes and dodgy groin shots but then he became a real danger and legit thread in Pride. Would love to see him fight live
    not to mention that lunatic, completely illegal headbutt he landed on Anthony Macias from the mount. That looked fucking painful. But fair play, will be watching his performance with great interest.

So, Jens is back. he should stay retired and i bet he knows it too. Must need the cash.

oh, by the way, click on this for a musical treat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 04-08-2010 at 01:12 PM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    No fool. This is PPV. Actually I think you can get Primetime on Virgin now also. Its a good line up, I'd buy it for sure.... if I had a TV. Soon I will get all of these things mwahahahahahaha
    ah. i misread! thought it was similar to impact fc in australia which was on was same channel i think? they planned to show it on virgin but never did

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    ah. i misread! thought it was similar to impact fc in australia which was on was same channel i think? they planned to show it on virgin but never did
    I was being rude, you might be right. We will have to wait for Primetime to come back and explian the deal

That card will be lucky to get 7,500 PPV buys in the USA.

PPV without TV DOES NOT WORK!!!
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    That card will be lucky to get 7,500 PPV buys in the USA.

PPV without TV DOES NOT WORK!!!
    i can get it (not that I'll be buying it). Although if it was a UK event I probably would buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    So, Jens is back. he should stay retired and i bet he knows it too. Must need the cash.[/url]
    Jens should stop fighting Legend
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.