Thread: Anyone here tried Thyroxine ? T3?

Troll hater.

Default Anyone here tried Thyroxine ? T3?

Im lookin at bein placed on thyroxine for rest of life now...Anyone ever had any experiences with it??
    I'm done with chasin trolls

Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    Im lookin at bein placed on thyroxine for rest of life now...Anyone ever had any experiences with it??
    yeah i tried it with clen once but i didnt get a lot out of it. but it wasnt prescribed i just followed someones advice on muscletalk.co.uk.

i was taking either 5 or 6 a day after building up from 2.

why would you take it? do you have thyroid problems ??? my girlfriend is on 100mg a day which goes up and down she has to get regular blood tests and that but shes on it for life but her glands are deteriorating like fuck
    wax on wax off

fuckin hell are you ill again, you have the immune system of a ugandan child...
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Troll hater.

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    fuckin hell are you ill again, you have the immune system of a ugandan child...
    Why dont you fuck off you cheeky bastard...This problem is actually the whole of my problems (ongoing)..The thyroid is burnt itself out my endo said...no need for remarks like yours buddy...the thyroid is basically caused my probs for past few yrs now..cant wait to start it..
    I'm done with chasin trolls

If you'e not producing thyroxine naturally, you absolutely need some kind of substitute, but don't expect miracles. A close relative had her thyroid removed last year and has been on thyroxine ever since. She feels better generally but not as well as she did before her thyroid problems began
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with