Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Thread for things which are not threadworthy

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

this only takes 6 minutes and you'll be happier for it.

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    Fuck. A. Duck. Fox news is horrific.

has anyone ever seen Genki Sudo's music videos? pretty damn good!

The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

unfortunately i just caught the ending of an eastenders episode, how unbelievably stupidly shit has it gotten. It was a boxing scene, and of course boxings shown as completely brutal. it went as so.....

lad getting battered to the point the whole crowd are screaming it to stop yet somehow the ref keeps it going (cos that really happens!), then the corner throw in the towl but the crafty opponent kicks it out and the fight continues (seriously!?), then of course after getting completely battered the lad being beaten ends up winning by an amazing KO....of which apparently makes another character loose their money....to top it off the underdog winner then collapses and starts convulsing...que dramatic eastenders ending DUN DUN......

People still watch this WANK?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

non-threadworthy poker post again.

Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix this week.
    Day 1a-1g Sat 14th-Fri 20th
    Day 2 Sat 21st
    Day 3 Sun 22nd.

I played saturday and narrowly missed out on passage to day 2, but as it's a re-entry tournament, I could take another shot.
    Played Sunday too and got through to Day 2.

Go back 2pm saturday for a crack at 40k 1st prize.

Default more JDI.

"I was running at around 7.30am in the snow in my local park this cold Sunday morning, when a dog came running up behind intent on attacking me! I instinctively put my hands by my chin and looked at it right in the eyes.. It stopped, stared at me and reluctantly changed its mind! Man I'm really in the fight training zone! I'm the BAD your mummy warned you about!"

I'm playing the biggest poker tournament of my life this week.
    The UKIPT at Dusk Till Dawn in Nottingham,
    770 buy in
    1,000,000 prize pool
    approx 200,000 for 1st
    I'm playing Day 1b (thursday) followed hopefully by Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Also playing (today in day 1a) is one Terrence Etim

I couldn't find an "introduce yourself" thread so I've brought in here. Hi!