Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for things which are not threadworthy

Yeah, could get K fallah to come n play but i cant get in any bother lol or im off to bighouse as an innocent man, so who the fuck knows.Last time I did a similiar thing when Christian DiPoalo fought,think it was in donny for kickboxing title n got beat by stitch up,very scary. K asked the barmaid if her..well never mind. I sat somewhere else and heard the security guys shitting it it wasnt funny tho lol.Youl av to make a thread,your more respected on here than me cos peeps think im nuts ha ha(thats a joke about the days on the old forum when i was squirrel rescue that no cunt will get and if they did they wouldnt fuckin laugh the miserable cunts ha ha.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

I like Ross,he was really cool to my bro(whos disabled,badly) at a cw show in sheff back in the day.Trained with him at sheff shoot a few times.Remember we went to a G Thompson book signing together lol avnt thought of that for ages,he signed my JKD TEE HA HA.Sensi Rob thought it was blasphemy.Could get Wardog along.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

Does anyone know if Caged steel are still doing them well cheap rash guards? could do with one and wondered if anybody had the link for them? Or indeed if the link is still live...

PM me it if anyone does have it
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ross i think there may be some kind of awful misunderstanding here bro. this is not a thread where you can stumble in, rubbing your eyes due to the brightness of some of the valuable posts, and throw around demands for assistance. maybe a quick apology?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ross i think there may be some kind of awful misunderstanding here bro. this is not a thread where you can stumble in, rubbing your eyes due to the brightness of some of the valuable posts, and throw around demands for assistance. maybe a quick apology?
    i didnt fancy making a thread so i thought I'd post in here i apologise Mr Boogaloo

hangs head and walks away slowly
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

ah man, was only friendly jokes! if there's anyone in here that should apologise, i think it should be me. i'll pm you a 300 word apology in a short while.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ah man, was only friendly jokes! if there's anyone in here that should apologise, i think it should be me. i'll pm you a 300 word apology in a short while.
    Jimmy, I think that there may be some kind of awful misunderstanding here bro. This is not a thread where you can stumble in, rubbing your eyes due to the brightness of the valuable posts, and throw around demands for apologies and then offer your own apology. Maybe a quick apology?

I'm not going to apologise for what is, in fairness, only a very slight faux pas

bah, you missed the point

Lol! Apologise five...