Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for things which are not threadworthy

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

wow, turns out Ken Clarke is a lunatic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ally-rape.html
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

oh wow, Manny Pac as well. crazy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ilippines.html
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

playing Day 1d of the Grand Prix at Dusk Till Dawn tonight.
    Over Day 1a-1c 850 runners each and played down to 194. Just over 300 players should return Saturday and Sunday to play for an estimated prize pool of 80k and a 30k 1st prize.
    Not a bad return for 50.

just been sent this, silly as hell, dedicated to Luke, a cat rapping. I'm just a cat and i'm doing cat stuff, whut?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamM View Post
    playing Day 1d of the Grand Prix at Dusk Till Dawn tonight.
    Over Day 1a-1c 850 runners each and played down to 194. Just over 300 players should return Saturday and Sunday to play for an estimated prize pool of 80k and a 30k 1st prize.
    Not a bad return for 50.
    Going back saturday for day 2.
    I have 36k with blinds of 1000/2000 which is playable, but not luxurious.
    I hope to be able to pick of a couple of the 20k stacks early and get into gear.

Chris Hunhe is in some trouble methinks! (lol)

his missus has signed an official document or whatever to say she definitely took the points on her license when he was driving. if this is true, hope this does his career in. can't stand liars at the best of times, but when liars purport to be upstanding citizens and try to wriggle out of the shit when they do something wrong, i really don't like that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...nts-claim.html

plus, right, lib dems have let down so many of their supporters, the idiots in control of that party deserve a complete nightmare.

wow, nasty teacher in Egypt smacks up some kids. really nasty. doesn't even look like he's marking their work either. not a good man.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...sted_By_Police

I fucking hate Franklin McNeil!!!

Just thought I'd share that with you.

I have no interest in rap or hip hop, but Gil Scott-Heron was the man... shame

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011...heron-dies-rap
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

on the subject of fighter bashing, just saw this on sherdog.

Quote Originally Posted by Oicho Throwback View Post
    Wherever doubles shot from miles away, still drop folks in the usual way,
    Wherever a fighter puts hands on knees, all the better to gasp and wheeze,
    Wherever a fighter trains to fight, in his den on a Thursday night,
    Wherever arms are given up in guard, only to be swiftly barred,
    Wherever a man is red and gassed, but still both grounds and pounds some ass,
    Wherever a man hugs both his daughters, despite his face resembling slaughters,
    Wherever a porch-based training camp, doesn't stop man being champ,
    Wherever a veiny, roid raging wreck, puts his boots to Wandy's neck,
    Wherever Bonnar's out of luck, and receives an almighty wrestlefuck,
    Where these take place, if they can, you'll catch a glimpse of Mark Coleman.