Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for things which are not threadworthy

I used to think that sort of talk was the ramblings of a sinister pervert before I found out you were establishment. I'm sure it still is, but there seems to be more reasoning behind it now
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

lol i didn't do anything for that refurb, i made it all up because i thought it would be funny. can't believe no-one called me on it, i have no computer skills at all.

although i did manage to fix my uncle's computer when it broke last year

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

i don't know what to believe anymore!
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Bit more poker news.
    Playing the APAT World Amateur Championships of Poker being held at my local club, Dusk Till Dawn.
    I played Day 1a where 199 players played 12 hours to get down to 25 players.
    Same is happening today in Day 1b.
    remaining 50 or so players go back Bank Holiday Monday to play for a prize pool of around 40k and a 1st prize of 12k
    I'm amongst the chip leaders from Day 1a.
    Plenty of work to do yet, but feel confident I have a legitimate shot at it.

Wish me luck

28th out of 405 for 212
    long hard graft for 100 profit.
    Will convert one of these tournaments soon

I have a new blog, mainly about MMA stuff and tattoos. Still in proper early stages and I'm really new at it, so a bit of feedback would be cool. www.teamfisticuffs.wordpress.com

Thanks chaps!
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

did the half marathon... 2 hours and 18 minutes... i am sure it is a very poor time but considering my complete disdain for preparation and proper nutrition in the run up to it i am happy with that

Kidkimura: Your blog intrigues me. The first post that I saw combined two things that I love- rabbits and tattoos so I clicked the RSS feed button ASAP. Do not disappoint me or there will be consequences. Consequences*!!!

Zanmato: Congrats. Were you wearing a silly costume? If not, why not? Will you be advancing on to full marathons now? If not, why not? Have you married your Cuban-dwelling sci-fi geek-love yet? If not why not? Bored of the questions yet? If not, why not?

i wasn't wearing a silly costume because i'm not a wanker

that was my first ever run longer than 3 miles (my only preparation for this run) and honestly i didn't know what pace to set etc... i think i could do it in about 2 hours or a bit less if i was to do it again knowing what i do now ...but the idea of doing that twice.. well that doesn't sound good... fuck the full marathon [my biggest problem was being bored, my ipod battery ran out after a bit, and after about an hour and a half i was just fed up and wanted to stop, it's not really because i was in too much pain to continue or anything]

i've not married her as i've not been back.. i go a week on wednesday... there have been a few hints that she sort of wants to be more like friends when i get there, despite her wanting more because it's gonna be difficult to deal with after, but i am sure that won't last long when i get there

i'm not bored of the questions because i have nothing better to do, so feel free!