Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What i would give for a few minutes in a cage with this prick

This is a high publicity case.I reckon hes in for a tough 8wks and then hes walking the streets.IMO hes dangerous and will be violent again,maybe to a child next time.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

as usual a job less fucking waste of space picking on an animal that cant defend its self. No wonder he cryed in court he knows that this video has gone out and he is shitting his pants.

bring back the dog licence ~ pricks like this should not be able to keep a gold fish never mind a dog.

put this twat to some use by going around parks and picking dog shit up, he has been sent down so 16 weeks of living of us the Tax Payer and he will be a special case in the nick so they will have him in a nice cell so he cant be sorted by the other inmates - Great.
    Last edited by C.K.A.Martial Arts; 09-08-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    as usual a job less fucking waste of space picking on an animal that cant defend its self. No wonder he cryed in court he knows that this video has gone out and he is shitting his pants.

bring back the dog licence ~ pricks like this should not be able to keep a gold fish never mind a dog.

put this twat to some use by going around parks and picking dog shit up, he has been sent down so 16 weeks of living of us the Tax Payer and he will be a special case in the nick so they will have him in a nice cell so he cant be sorted by the other inmates - Great.
    Im with you mate.He might get special treatment in the big house but plenty of cunts have had that and got whats coming.Having said that, living in fear of humans for a long time will be justice of sorts,the pup sure will.Well done the judge for giving the cunt time.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

the part wear he punches the dog of the wall and his mate starts flicking his fingers in a 'that was banging' fashion makes me sick, hope the cunt gets whats coming to him.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Hope this cunt gets cancer along with all his family and friends.