Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What i would give for a few minutes in a cage with this prick

Just watched 30 seconds of that, made me really angry.

the poor dog runs onto the road to avoid him then tries to be friendly when he doesn't look theatening then when it cowers he kicks it.

what a fucking cowardly cunt, if i saw that happening i'd probably be in nick for kicking his head in.
    hope someone fucks him up inside.

for me i'd rather see a human get hit than an animal, anyone who hits an animal is scum.
    this fucking low life sums up his type of cunt that plague the streets. jobless dad, no doubt claiming benefits, beating up defenseless animals, no doubt things he's a hard man, utter cunt.
    he wants putting down. absolute waste of air and a drain on society.
    what i'd give to see scum like this wiped off the face of the earth.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I haven't brought myself to watch the video - the pictures were heart rending enough for me - actually shed a tear for the poor defenceless pup...

What on earth is going on these days - a couple of days ago a thug throws a baby onto the path of an oncoming bus in London, now this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jogs D View Post
    I haven't brought myself to watch the video - the pictures were heart rending enough for me - actually shed a tear for the poor defenceless pup...

What on earth is going on these days - a couple of days ago a thug throws a baby onto the path of an oncoming bus in London, now this?
    the world has gone completely and utterly to shit. not just in england either, just seems to be a new breed of cuntishness in the world. more and more lazy, violent, useless scum.
    all encouraged by this PC world that fails to punish criminals, has let the school system go to shit and not able to control kids anymore, even stopping parents from punishing their kids.
    how can we expect the new generations to grow up anything other than utter scum when from a young age they're never being punished for anything they do and totally surrounded by violence and bad influences.
    it's a sad state the modern world.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Death penalty for that skinny cunt if i was in power, a lot of people are lucky I'm not. See punching dogs is no joke, (Jim ) it angers people as if it was a child it was happening to.

Judging by that Facebook page though theres a few people from luton eager to meet him when he gets out after his long 8 week sentence.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    See punching dogs is no joke, (Jim )
    Haha yes, that thread was just a light-hearted word game, aimed at gently antagonising touchy dog owners. Even in that illusion, conjured from mere words, I didn’t go into the idea of hitting an innocent dog – do remember that this fictitious dog did look a bit mean

The reality of genuine abuse towards defenceless animals is something else. I feel bad about that shitty thread now. Hope this little pup has been moved to a good home.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Chavy parents produce chavy kids punishment should go to the whole family would reduce most of these fucked up things and make shitty parents be more responsible imho
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

"jobless, dad of one"

Why doesn't that surprise me!? What a chavvy little scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Haha yes, that thread was just a light-hearted word game, aimed at gently antagonising touchy dog owners. Even in that illusion, conjured from mere words, I didnít go into the idea of hitting an innocent dog Ė do remember that this fictitious dog did look a bit mean

The reality of genuine abuse towards defenceless animals is something else. I feel bad about that shitty thread now. Hope this little pup has been moved to a good home.
    Perhaps he was inspired by thread, meaning that you are partly responsible. You should be ashamed of yourself!