Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What i would give for a few minutes in a cage with this prick

I dont watch these things,see enough dogs fucked up by humans.Im currently looking after an akita bullmastiff mix that had a boiling chip pan chucked over her back.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

I'm not gonna watch the video, but I read about this in the paper today.

I hope he gets raped by Big Dick Bubba in prison and bleeds to death through his anus..................................cunt!

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by mitch View Post
    I dont watch these things,see enough dogs fucked up by humans.Im currently looking after an akita bullmastiff mix that had a boiling chip pan chucked over her back.
    OMG! hope she recovers!!

Ive got my pooch asleep next to me as I type. Weve had him since very young pup and hes around 9yrs old now.

Hes part of the family, we will be GUTTED when he passes away

that was hard to watch feeling abit not right after watching it id probably kill the cunt if i saw him id at least ragdoll him off a couple of walls and kick the shit out him when he cowers in a corner !!
    wax on wax off

see if i did that to a person in the street i would get 3 years at least and this bastard only gets 8 fucking weeks, hope he gets killed in jail
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    I feel bad about that shitty thread now. Hope this little pup has been moved to a good home.
    Hahaha! No worries bro, its all a bit of tongue in cheek anyway I hope so too, poor thing deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    Chavy parents produce chavy kids punishment should go to the whole family would reduce most of these fucked up things and make shitty parents be more responsible imho
    Ahhhh.....death sentence to the whole family. When Im PM rv your my deputy PM sir, good work.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Hated watching that, sitting with my daughter, disgusted hope the guy dies in jail, immature individual, attention seeking low life get me his address want to pay him a visit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Hahaha! No worries bro, its all a bit of tongue in cheek anyway I hope so too, poor thing deserves it

Ahhhh.....death sentence to the whole family. When Im PM rv your my deputy PM sir, good work.
    Fuck! I wish I was in control of this shit hole of a legal system I'd Make Middle East Legal System look Too Lenient!
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

I do time for this fucking cunt, and his cunt mates.

Words fail me.
    And the sad thing is, each time the little fucker came home, the dog ran to the front door wagging her tail, craving her owners love and affection.
    Fucking scum