Thread: GNP t-shirts @ 1.49 each

Default GNP t-shirts @ 1.49 each

As title says. 100 GNP t-shirts @ 1.49 each

Now that's a bargain. A dunno how John does it.
    Proud to be sponsored bySport-Sense.co.uk

Last edited by Black Mamba; 18-12-2010 at 03:44 PM.

That link didnt work - http://gnpclothing.com/t-shirts/69-l...e-t-shirt.html

Got my other tee through the post this morning. Spot on.

Excellent. Can't beat prices like that eh

the answer is easy, they take the money for all 100 t shirts, then only send out half to their nuthuggers on this forum and dont bother sending the rest, as per usual

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    the answer is easy, they take the money for all 100 t shirts, then only send out half to their nuthuggers on this forum and dont bother sending the rest, as per usual
    Really? I ordered stuff on the 30/10/10 and never recieved it. I then rang and was told that a repeat order would be sent out recorded delivery. Never seen it either. Now I order a lot of stuff off the net and always recieve it ok. I rang again and was told I would recieve a refund. That was on the 7th of this month. It still hasn't reached my account. Now I'm not accusing anyone of anything (they did say it can take up to 28 days) but . . . what you said has me wondering. Is that common knowledge?

I mean I could do with the funds this time of year.

This last post also has me wondering to be honest...

I ordered stuff from them on them on Dec 2nd & haven't seen it yet. I contacted them and they had said it was due to the weather which I total understand, but I emailed them back about a tracker for the parcel and no one has got back to me since.

John seems a very cool guy, I hope the no response isn't intentional.
    The Griphouse

The t shirts i ordered came within a few days, Can't argue at 1.50 - It's a quality tee .

I ordered mma sparring gloves and some shorts from GnP and I got them within 2days. Good quality gear at very good prices. lets hope they stay that way. But this isnt good publicity for the company, due to the weather things have been very hectic with deliverys. I was going to order stuff for my brothers xmas but had to pop down to the shops and buy some things as I didnt want the hassle of delayed delivery.

I ordered a couple of t shirts the week before christmas and they came the following week. i have ordered things off of other websites like play.com which were for christmas that still havent came so i do genuinely think its the post office backlog thats causing all this.