Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: SFC "ShowDown"

Quote Originally Posted by grip_pimp View Post
    How long is Quinn out for....?

Arni - Quinn/Ward - Inmann/Mill/Irvine - Leeroy

Would be a cracking tourney
    Not to sure mate. This would be a cracking tourney if you could get this mills ward re-match would be good!

True mate

Scotts come on as quick as anyone in the game up in Scotland, his Jits is looking very sharp, and thats without being a monster at WW.

Saying that, Mills is a great fighter as well, and always improving just like scott.

As i said, would be good to finally see Quinn take on some of the WW top 10's in the UK
    Semi-Pro Fighter
    Pro Pimpster

Sponsored by amazing people at

Diamond Dolls

http://www.diamond-dolls.co.uk/

It's Michael Daboville on the poster?

I am sure Gor Harutunian can be interested by the tournament, great fighter from France.
    MK Legion - Train Like a Family Fight Like a Legion - appamm_asso@yahoo.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Fightway View Post
    It's Michael Daboville on the poster?

I am sure Gor Harutunian can be interested by the tournament, great fighter from France.
    Yes it is.
    VISION FC - visionfighting.com

Quote Originally Posted by grip_pimp View Post
    True mate

Scotts come on as quick as anyone in the game up in Scotland, his Jits is looking very sharp, and thats without being a monster at WW.

Saying that, Mills is a great fighter as well, and always improving just like scott.

As i said, would be good to finally see Quinn take on some of the WW top 10's in the UK
    Scotts not a monster at WW????

Have you seen him?????
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

don't think he meant it that way dude - the body is fast becoming one of the best welters in the uk...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Your drunk again aint you! What did I tell you?
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

haha - you better believe it
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

this should be good, wouldnt mind going for it myself n testing maself against some bigger/tougher opponents as ive still never really been able to show my full game as theve finished pretty early most of them

The truth is sfc have done a great job with the 4 man tournaments, however the names been thrown about for the welterweight one in issakson, mills Quinn etc is well above the level sfc seem to operating at.
    Steven ray looks a great prospect however his pro wins over an under sized edmondson and a French karate man hardly qualify him to be thought of in the same company of these guys. A better idea would be for sfc to build the 4 man around Ray with journey men similar to what they tried to do with the lightweight one with gilbraith