Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: SFC "ShowDown"

Another fight sorted! The next card is picking it's self!

Not to many overseas fighters so not a lot of cash for flights and just give the Olympians a minibus and a 5 berth caravan. Might be affordable!
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    Another fight sorted! The next card is picking it's self!

Not to many overseas fighters so not a lot of cash for flights and just give the Olympians a minibus and a 5 berth caravan. Might be affordable!
    hahaha. If we are matchmaking I would happily take on one of the Olympians lightweight guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccavelli View Post
    Cost of purses more than anything else all the guys mentioned above get paid pretty good. All of us on one card would require a mega promotion.
    I'll come out of retirement, make my pro debut and fight for 4 budweisers(maybe 5) hee hee

as john cullen was coming out, i was busy telling this girl "this guy is probably the most exciting fighter to watch in the country."
    then he entered the cage and proved it - again.
    jc = awesome...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Gutted i didn't make it along to this, Reedy v JC sounds like it was an absolute war.

great show yesterday glad to get the wins again, reedy vs cullen was a war pity it was a draw, hope mark youngs ok from the heelhook was on really tight. look forward to next show

Didn't see all the fight's but thought the show went well,so many pull-outs the SFC crew had a real tough time pulling the show off.well done to Stevie Ray on remaining unbeaten.Mark Young and Hissy for stepping up at the last minute.

Gutted for Doni.

JC v Reedy was what mma show's need to encourage more peole to come along and support the sport in Scotland, felt Reedy controlled the bulk of the fight with JC inflicting more damage and being close to the finish couple of times.
    "One more round" chants were electric,lol.

Well done to both guys!

Nice debut by Marcos,he is improving his mma at such a rapid rate.
    Another W for AJ,proof that consistancy and hard work pays off.

Ally didn't get the chance to show his potential against a really classy competitor in amir,who i'm sure is destined for BIG things.

Olympians v DNFT

I think all the fighters have respect for each other,more of the net that fuels any real rivalry,but Game on if anyone has the cash to get the top guys against each other on the same card.

Show was good. Was ragin that cullen n reed finished in a draw. They should have done a 5th!
    Glad to watch hissy again. Its good to get a bit of background on ur oponents. Don't think our fight will dissapoint anyones expectations lol. Hopefully its a war!
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Well done to every one at SFC and all the fighters that took part in the show yesterday! Atmospher was phenomenal! Reed an JC was spectacular! Worth every penny! Heavy massive to Hissy coming in that late and putting on a great performance!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by james macalister View Post
    Show was good. Was ragin that cullen n reed finished in a draw. They should have done a 5th!
    Glad to watch hissy again. Its good to get a bit of background on ur oponents. Don't think our fight will dissapoint anyones expectations lol. Hopefully its a war!

Fuck James Im starting to like you too much wee man, i dont know if I will be able to get my angry head on when I fight you??! lol
    WWW.BRIANHYSLOP.COM Dinky Ninja Fight Team #1