Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hottest thing you've eaten?

Default Hottest thing you've eaten?

I just tried this...

http://www.extremefood.com/shop/prod...6&cat=3&page=1

It was extremely hot. Way beyond anything else I've ever tried.

EDIT: just to clarify, I tried this stuff neat.
    Last edited by Rob T; 06-08-2010 at 05:56 PM.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Something called Jungle Curry in Thailand. The waiter wouldnt serve it to a farang intially, but I stuck at it. Couldnt finish it though.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

My old boss used to get these special curries made from the Indian takeaway. I'm a fan of spicy food but nothing has ever been like this that I've had. I had one teaspoon of the sauce and could feel it in my stomach for about 3 hours. The crazy bastard ate about a quarter of the thing too.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

This old west indian fella made the best hot source but it was so hot. Wikid with chip's.

Just smelling it made your eyes water. Sadly he passed on late last year and never told no one not even his own family how it was made. I still got a bottle but hardly use it since then.
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Some stuff in Thailand. Me and my mate we eating dinner with a couple of thai birds. We had pizza and they had thai food. I tried one girls food and can only describe it is a bowl of fire. The hottest thing I've ever eaten and I'm not shy of spicy grub.

I quickly learnt how to politely refuse food in Thai after that.

I eat spicy grub and really enjoy it, but I ate some 'Devils fish' in Sri Lanka at a buffee, i hadn't read the sign that said what it was and assumed it was just a large fresh fish. I carved a big lump off and shoved it on my piled up plate....got back to my seat, shoved a big fat boy mouthful in and started chewing....my mouth literally felt like it was on fire!

I stood up and flung my chair back spitting it out and shouting "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" much to the embarassment of my now wife lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

I've got this sauce from "South Devon Chilli Farm" called "Bhut Jolokia", that stuff is really hot. A few drops in your recipe's goes lovely though.

I love spicy food and I enjoy food hotter than most people I know, but I'm wary of getting all macho when it comes to eating hot food as it can actually kill.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,429473,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    I've got this sauce from "South Devon Chilli Farm" called "Bhut Jolokia", that stuff is really hot. A few drops in your recipe's goes lovely though.
    'bhut jolokia' That translate to ghost spice
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    'bhut jolokia' That translate to ghost spice
    Thanks for the translation. I'll see if I can get a pic of the sauce bottle from the site........................

Not just the pic, but all the info from the page too.
    Last edited by clarky14; 06-08-2010 at 08:08 PM.