Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need your help.

Default Need your help.

Anyone and everyone who might know the slightest bit of info that can help me.

So i was licked as hell last night, been smoking on since about 4 in the afternoon, it was around 10ish i got this text.

Unknown number saying "hey babe x" I text back asking who it was, and they said it was a girl called ********, who i met at a party last month when i was hammerd. She doesnt know anyone there, only her mate who she came with who i dont know either. She gave 2 people who knew her - i rang one and he has no clue who this girl is.

I confronted her saying he doesnt know her and she says "oh he might not know me, he knows my mates"

She then sent me 2 pics of her ( 1 with her mate kelly) And she looks propper hot!! will post pics in a min. now im sober, the pics look like its 2 different people so im thinking its fake.

Now my ex gf has been playing stupid tricks on me since we broke up, like getting me jumped, telling the police i broke into the house etc.

So im suspish as to if its her playing another trick. I could of been drunk enough to not remember meeting this ******** girl but its very unlikely. Im sure iv never met her - im even more suspiscious cos shes so hot! - no one hot talks to me, i look like a troll.

So after a long post, im asking for help. Anyone who has any ideas how i can find out who this is please come forward. I have a phone number, and 2 names. Im sure this isnt who they say it is, but wanna play along untill i find out who it is.

As promsied...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

try getting one of your mates to text saying they've had a missed call of this number and who is it,or ring and see if you recognise the voice!!!Or even better,ask for her facebook dude,get her name,add her,if she's who she says she is then she'll be able to give it you and you can chat on there!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

She clearly isnt who she says she is lol, but i wanna know how to find out who it really is. There is a facebook for the same name but looks nothing like her.

So really how can i find out who this is lol. How easy is it to track a phonecall lol
    3-0-0

ask to meet her mate, somewhere were you'll be anyway with your mates. i.e the pub, get there early, if she shows and she is real then walk over and buy her a drink (your mates will understand im sure) Then if she doesn't turn up, or the looney ex does and is watching from a distance for some sort of odd satisfaction, your with the lads havin a few beers and a craic. Give her the 2 finger salute, pretend you knew all along. And Roberts your fathers brother.

It does sound suspicious, but i have been in a similair situation, totally NOT remembering somebody AT all. So it can happen, people do get that drunk haha! But also, be cautious. The above plan is safe i think fella, give it a bash, you don't want to send her a text like " FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOUR NOT REALLLL!!!" Only to see her/receive a dodgy look from her a couple of weeks later and think, i could have tapped that.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

yeah i here you mate, my ex got me jumped last time i went out when she knew about it.

So if i meet "her" i'd need to take a good 10 lads with me incase of a rumble init.

Might try find out how to trace a phone call lol
    3-0-0

All good advice above, especially if you've been getting set-up pin the past.

Seriously though, no matter how hammered you got, I'm sure you'd remember a girl who looked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    yeah i here you mate, my ex got me jumped last time i went out when she knew about it.

So if i meet "her" i'd need to take a good 10 lads with me incase of a rumble init.

Might try find out how to trace a phone call lol
    take some boys with you then, i dont mean a gay swift pint with 2 or 3 lads. Make a night of it. plus you'll be ready for it, and just dont get too drunk until you've confirmed anything. Simples.

Lol at tracing phonecalls. your not MI6 you soft shite. im sure its a lot harder than it sounds...
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Exactly! i have in the past got very very hammerd.. but im almost 100% iv never met this bitch.

I just dont want to totaly blow this incase shes real, cos i meen... who wouldnt want to tap that?

Also, fuck off ross you ball bag I wanna find out who this cunt is.
    3-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    All good advice above, especially if you've been getting set-up pin the past.

Seriously though, no matter how hammered you got, I'm sure you'd remember a girl who looked like that.
    where thers a will theres a way my fren. I have been in this position. without the mental ex like, just not remembering a bird, and not believing that a bird that fit would want to text me. Turns out she did....thats why Im warning him not to assume.

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    not believing that a bird that fit would want to text me. Turns out she did....thats why Im warning him not to assume.
    Good call, but my point was just the memory point. I know we all get totally hammered from time to time (erm, most weekends) and forget parts of the evening, but if I met a girl like that and forgot her, I'm sure once I saw her again I'd remember (be it in the flesh or text or summmink!).