Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    yep , she sounds pretty fckin mental. Saying that , most chicks are mate.

I would advise a lifestyle of international playboy, no names, no commitment.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/
    That post tearing apart the femist is pure gold.

yeah she seemed fucking awesome, innocent, sweet, caring etc. Then turned out to be 100% batshit insane. Id say shes above the degree of "Leave me and ill cut myself" type bitch.

Im moving on with my life as you do, but each time she drags me back into a world of her shit i take a few steps back. If i find that its her doing this text thing - its the last straw. Revenge is gonna be fucking sweet.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

geez thats some harsh stuff :/ why do people do these kinda things?!!?!?

You don't need to try and get revenge: the silly bitch will dig her own grave. Cunty stuff like that will out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    here is the full story as LONG as it is.

So im dating this chick, who had a previously tramuatic relationship. her last boyfriend was a massive cunt, and had raped her at a party. She was too scared of him to call it off.

So when i started dating her there was alot of previous issues i had to get through before she would even trust me, naturaly. Fast forward in time/ we got really serious and were a seemingly happy couple - she was popular as hell from being my gf (i dont wana sound big headed, i live in a small town and most people know me, kinda like rocky balboa ) And she'd started to trust people more and really come back to the girl she was before her ex.

Call me a pussy or whatever - but i generaly had never felt like i did about this girl.

Fast foward again/ So a couple weeks before my fight, a friend of mine is KIA. Pretty tough time. A few days before my fight, my missus says she doesnt wanna do it anymore, and breaks up with me.

I put it all to the back of my head and go through with the fight. A week passes after my fight and i start to sort my head out a little, another week passes and i get in touch with her, start talking again with the intention of getting her back.

Suddenly im slammed one day with her being in a relationship. Her mates all telling her "its about time you had someone nice" And that shed been seeing him a month previously to breaking up with me.

I go to confront her, and im met with "I dont have to explain myself to the likes of you" Im blocked, deleted and shut up completly.

Next thing i know, Police are investigating into a claim that i broke into her house. Eventualy it comes to nothing.

Then i get a text one night from a mate asking me to come out - i meet her and my ex is stood there. I get shouted at cos shes got it into her head i was cheating on her with the mate. I set things straight and my mate goes home. I talk to my ex and i get pretty irate - shouting at her for all the shit shes done.

Then 4+ (i didnt pay much attention) of her mates come running down the road, one with a chair hahahaha. I realise whats going on and i swiftly jog on into the darkness, poeticly disapearing into the night.

Shed called her mates to jump me when she realised id be in a certain place at a certain time, she'd even fine tuned her plan to such a degree, that shed found out when my best mate was out of town visiting his dad (so he couldnt come help me)

The story went out that id gone out and beat her up, and her mates had stopped it, 3 guesses who it was who spread that...

Now we're at the point when i get this text. Im fucking twisted so have no idea if i remember or not. Morning after, being sober, i realise its a trap.

Now if you were me, you'd suspect her to be behind this also.

In conclusion; i've done nothing for her to hate me. i gave her everything, and treated her like a goddess. Shes now sunk back into nothing as people realise what a psycho bitch she is, and are disgusted with the way shes acting. I think this is the thing that has twisted her so much, that without me she really is nothing.

Now there is a few details here and there skipped over, and a few things iv probably missed out. But you get the story.
    I'd break into her house for real, have the police deal with it again and do her for harassment. Either that or I'd knock all the walls and windows in her house in under cover of darkness.
    People like her need fucked up mate, just do it on the quiet and tell no one. Wear dark clothes, something over your face and joint up the gaps in your clothing with gaffer tape as to avoid leaving any traces of evidence. Wear worn shoes you bought at a charity shop as to give a wrong imprint and carry a black bag with fresh clothes you can slip on over the dark ones after you've made your escape from her place.
    You know that she needs fucked up and I advise you that you should do it. Cause her as much hassle as is humanly possible. Get behind 7 proxxies and put her info up on 4chan with a sexy message.
    Good luck.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Im of 3 choices.

A) Forget it, let the bitch dig her own grave.

B) get her back, like break in and kill her dog or something, then post hilariously on here

C) Plot the worst, sickest, most twisted plan ever, with no trace leading back to me. Something so vile and disgusting that it forever would go down in history as a deviant act of vengance.... clearly i wouldnt be able to post about it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    geez thats some harsh stuff :/ why do people do these kinda things?!!?!?
    Makes me wonder mate...
    3-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    Im of 3 choices.

A) Forget it, let the bitch dig her own grave.

B) get her back, like break in and kill her dog or something, then post hilariously on here

C) Plot the worst, sickest, most twisted plan ever, with no trace leading back to me. Something so vile and disgusting that it forever would go down in history as a deviant act of vengance.... clearly i wouldnt be able to post about it on here.

Makes me wonder mate...
    why punish an innocent animal?

text this "made up" bird loads act all interested, ask loads of Q's and remember the answers. then over the course of a few weeks you'll work out if its lies contradicting themselves or if it seems more genuine.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post

text this "made up" bird loads act all interested, ask loads of Q's and remember the answers. then over the course of a few weeks you'll work out if its lies contradicting themselves or if it seems more genuine.
    This!!!

That is a brilliant way to work out exactly whats going on here.

Good luck.

Or you could just ring the number lol

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post

It was a joke dude, only gotta look at previous posts in the threads about animals being hurt to see im with you lol.

Iv worked out now that it isnt genuine. I now wanna find out if its my ex or one of her mates is behind it.
    3-0-0

Couldn't really find out a great deal, had some proper bell sniff sitting next to me best part of the day, had to be quick.

That number belongs to a Tom Hastings. Was taken out in a place called C/Causeway (Cribbs I think it was?)

Area BS6 or S1.

There is alot of other shit, but I couldn't get it at the time. Will carrying on, or go on 4Chan as already said.