Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training with a gay person

Hybrid View

Default Training with a gay person

As we all know, tomorrow is gay pride day - so I think it's a fitting time to address this particular subject.

Now - I want to reaffirm/disclaim my opinion on gays - I have no problem with gay people being gay. Each to their own, it's only a single facet of their character, which consists, as a whole, of much more than their sexual preferences; and I would never judge someone purely on that.

But I train with this gay guy - wrestling.
    He's a nice bloke, but sometimes he gets a bit too touchy/feely, if you know what I mean.
    Like, I wouldn't touch the girls we train with the way he touches me sometimes - and I'm not gay. I think it would be inappropriate even if I was gay, cause I didn't give him permission, but I"m not - which makes it even more awkward.

I don't wanna tell the guy straight up, would he mind not putting his hand in my ass crack, or fondling my thighs mid take down - but at the same time, I wanna let him know that it's not really acceptable.

What I've been doing is, when he "gets in the mood", seemingly, I've been trying to take him down real hard - let him know he should show me a bit more respect - cause it's like he's trying to dominate me or something.
    I can't help but get the feeling he'd like to make me his bitch - have me be submissive to him - and I think I need to show him who's boss a bit more.

Now, he's a pretty strong guy as well, and when he takes me down - you know, I fight it as much as I can - but if he gets the better of me, I'll go down like a man, and accept that he got the better of me.

Anyway, I know he's aware that his fondling is making me uncomfortable, but he doesn't seem to be able to help himself - which I can understand somewhat - as I am a very attractive guy (not egotistical, just fact), though I still wouldn't accept it as an excuse.

Anyone have experience of a similar situation - and how did you deal with it??
    Last edited by paddylast; 06-08-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Are you just aiming to make a thread on every group of people?
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

I've grappled with a gay guy before, Gabriel White. He's more of a TKD fighter though, but yeah, he's quite touchy feely.

Did he Give you the oil check Paddy?
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegieboard View Post
    Did he Give you the oil check Paddy?
    He was trying to grab me like a bowling ball.

Quote Originally Posted by paddylast View Post
    He was trying to grab me like a bowling ball.
    That must have been quite distressing.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegieboard View Post
    That must have been quite distressing.
    It was reasonably distressing.
    More revolting and repelling - although I've no doubt he was get his jollies.

Picture yourself a girl, training with a guy, and he starts grabbing on you like that.. fucked up mang.

See, he's a decent bloke really - but it's crazy the things sexual drive can make people do.

I love it.

lol man up and tell him to stop..unless you enjoy it ,

if there is any truth to the claim that you train with a gay guy then thats probably the only truth to it, i call bullshit on the rest of it, you know hes gay so your imagination atributes sinister motives to ordinary grappling.

he might be gay but you're the big puff.