Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training with a gay person

Lol hes obviously lying
    I think any gay guy in an mma gym would be extremely self consciece in such a macho-hetro environment and would not want to draw attention to himself by touching people up
    2/10

Quote Originally Posted by megs View Post
    Lol hes obviously lying
    I think any gay guy in an mma gym would be extremely self consciece in such a macho-hetro environment and would not want to draw attention to himself by touching people up
    2/10
    This sounds like the voice of experience...
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

its probably 50/50 between him maybe being too enthusiastic and its being in your mind because you know he's gay and you "notice" it more

Nah, you guys have it all wrong.

First off - no one really knows this guy is gay, just me.
    Cause seemingly, I'm the only person who is subject to his gay caressing.

I've basically come to this conclusion myself - what with all his freaky-ness.
    I mean, maybe he's just doing it for the laugh or something - he's obviously got a twisted sense of humor if he finds amusement in sandwiching his hand between my orse cheeks.

It's rather off putting.

Although, on the plus side, when I'm feeling lethargic during training, it really sets me off when starts his shit - and I've actually been practicing some pretty solid take downs as a result.

hows your mates doing, the kung fu lad and the warhammer fantasy tactician?

yeah and how about the big white flying talking dog dragon and that neverending book you keep reading?