Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demetrius Ramos

Default Demetrius Ramos

MY THOUGHTS

Congratulations to Windy Miller of Bluewave Carlson Gracie Suffolk for managing to bring BJJ Blackbelt Demetrius Ramos to sleepy suffolk to teach the thursday and sunday sessions, in my (limited knowledge of BJJ) opinion Mr Ramos is quality and will bring on our game big time...

There are alot of guys who have been training in ipswich for a long time, but for other commitments can not make it to see Wilson on a wednesday night, for us Demetrius arrival is great
    Last edited by DynamoMT; 09-08-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Prepare for War - Home of 'Anything Goes' Thai Boxing

www.dynamomuaythai.co.uk

I done a seminar with demetrius about three years ago, he's a really cool guy and great Bjj, you guys are real lucky to have such a good coach, enjoy.

Demetrius is a great Guy and fantastic coach. With him and Wilson teaching BJJ in Suffolk now I hope we will see great things from Carlson Gracie Blue Wave.

We are extremely fortunate to have both Wilson and Demetrius not to mention the support of everyone down at CG 302.
    Our classes have been going from strength to strength and now run 6 days a week. LOVE IT!
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

You guys are in good hands there,sound jujitsu skills.

some new bluebelts at Carlson Gracie Bluewave IPSWICH, Promoted by Demetrius Ramos on friday 26th November, all of the guys have been training for a long time but have just not had the oppotunity of training with Wilson at CG Bluewave BURY, again Darren, Mark, Steve, Ash, and Kev would like to thank Windy Miller for all he has done for us, also to Demetrius who has been an inspiration and we are sure the Ipswich club will go from strength to strength under new coach Andre Pimenta and Demetrius

i have pictures.... Anyone know how to put pictures on here??
    Prepare for War - Home of 'Anything Goes' Thai Boxing

www.dynamomuaythai.co.uk

Demetrius ramos is a fountain of knowledge in bjj. I had the opp to train with him twice.

He literally has enough variety in techniques to leave your head spinning!

Well done to Demetrius and the job he's doing in Suffolk and congrats to the new blue belts.

The Natural,you're welcome in London anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Hayes View Post
    Well done to Demetrius and the job he's doing in Suffolk and congrats to the new blue belts.

The Natural,you're welcome in London anytime.
    Thanx for that offer simon. much appreciated.

Carlson gracie is undoubtedly on my list of places to train at. Its just the gi thats the problem.