Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Season 2010/11

Tricky game tonight in trabzonspor hostile crowd wont help the young lads, needs joe cole and the other experienced ones to step it up.. Hope to see Dani Pacheco play a big part though not just 10 mins at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Assassin View Post
    That tramp utd signed is off to a good start huh...
    Haha the homeless tramp must be one of the smart signings Tommo was telling us about. Along with the chikarita pokemon and the £10 million sunday leaguer of course

Only saw the first 5 mins of liverpool last night but I thought they were gonna blow it. Villa surrendered in Europe as usual

Entered a New Thread yesterday, but I should've posted it here instead me thinks ...

Are any you football followers doing the Talk Sport Prediction League against the likes of Andy Goldstein, Micky Quinn, Stan Collymore, Alan Brazil, Jason Cundy etc??

http://predictor.talksport.co.uk/
    "He’ll never sell any ice cream going at that speed"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/8948564.stm

pisses me off

as i said on here the other day i think this is a joke price for probably the best holding midfielder in football!

I guess when someone sulks and decides theyre going you sell to the highest bidder, whether that's high enough or not!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wallace View Post
    Haha the homeless tramp must be one of the smart signings Tommo was telling us about. Along with the chikarita pokemon and the £10 million sunday leaguer of course
    When was this....

LOL at the usual bitter attitude from Alex.... you should buy one of those 'positive ions' bracelets all the celebs are wearing

One day you will be MASSIVE and win a trophy until then dont hate, appreciate

Liverpool's midfield is a mess. Alonso and Mascherano were both integral to your team and now both have gone with no obvious replacements. Lucas is utter donkey balls. He wouldn't get anywhere near the first 11 of the top 5/6 teams in the Premiership (of which liverpool are not part of).

Lucas is statistically the best passer in the league and had a great season last year (Only liverpool player that did).

I agree the midfield is a mess, but don't insult Mr Leiva

Lucas apparently left for family reasons.... I think most of their fans wanted him to go for football reasons

Liverpool sign raul meirleles from Porto for £10.7 million, good signing!!!!!

what kind of odds can I get on Liverpool being regulated this year? haha.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!