8th Villa

Relegated:
    18th West Brom
    19th Newcastle
    20th Blackpool

FA Cup - Arsenal
    Carling Cup - Utd
    Champs League - Chelsea

Not looking forward to this season really, think we will really struggle without Nando (lets be honest he isnt going to be fit for at least 20 games. Add the other sick notes of Joe Cole and Aquilani to that.

Just hope Woy can bring the best out of some of the lads who have shown potential and need the confidence boost ala Babel. Also hope some of the youngsters get a go like Kelly and Pacheco.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

i agree with Newcastle bombing it again considering the way they played my team the glorious Elizabeths 11
    wax on wax off

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    You really think Joe Cole & Woy are enough to lift Liverpool into a CL spot and win the FA Cup???!
    I think you can chuck a blanket over City, Spurs and Liverpool for the 4th spot, maybe even Everton will be right up there. I expect Everton to have a good season with no European commitments and the disappointment of last years campaign, which was mostly down to a bad start.

Maybe I was being a bit generous with Liveprool winning the FA cup, it'll probably be ujnited or Chelsea, but Liverpool are 1 of a handful of teams capable of winning it

I think this will be the most competitive prem in a long time, at least near the top. I expect united and chelsea to be the top 2, with Arsenal in third, but calling 4th is a big one. People have been underestimating Liverpool's squad for a long time IMO. Yes they're a bit thin on the ground but their starting 11 is still brilliant and if their key players can stay fit and woy can do a good job then they'll be right up there. Maybe spurs being in the champs league will impact on their prem campaign?

If we click into place I think we'd finish 3rd, but I don't expect us to click into place. Not confident going into the spurs game because we've got new players, no settled system and a very dis-jointed pre-season that has left us unprepared, but you never know

Liverpools starting 11 is brilliant????!

Fuck me Alex which team have you been watching ha ha... first comedy post of the new season

Utd havent bought big, (obviously), but bought smart and hopefully have more luck with injuries this season... The Rent Boys have a very strong sqaud and will be in the mix with the Arsewipes and I agree it is a very close thing between those 3 clubs but anyone of them can win it.

City, Looneypool, Spurs, Villa and Everton will all do well and can all hit the top 4 and every team mentioned is in with a shout of the domestic cups.

I dont think an English side will win the CL... prob one of the Spanish big two or Inter

Prem:
    1st Man Utd
    2nd Chelsea
    3rd City
    4th Liverpool

Relegated:
    18th West Brom
    19th Wolves
    20th Blackpool

FA Cup - Man Utd
    Carling Cup - Man City
    Champs League - Real Madrid

Scottish Premier - Celtic

steve_langford

the MIGHTY Wolves will NOT be relegated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post

Scottish Premier - Celtic

seriously they are spending a fortune and playing absolutely shite of course im bias but i dont think they are gonna do much this season especially having that fanny manager that only cares about his ego and nothing else !
    wax on wax off

Quote Originally Posted by thixty View Post
    seriously they are spending a fortune and playing absolutely shite of course im bias but i dont think they are gonna do much this season especially having that fanny manager that only cares about his ego and nothing else !

Celtic

Ins: Daryl Murphy, striker (Sunderland); Efrain Juarez, midfielder (Pumas); Joe Ledley, midfielder (Cardiff); Charlie Mulgrew, defender (Aberdeen); Cha Du-Ri, defender (Freiburg); Gary Hooper, striker (Scunthorpe); Beram Kayal, midfielder (Maccabi Haifa)

Outs: Artur Boruc (Fiorentina), Stephen McManus (Middlesbrough), Lee Naylor, Mark Millar (Falkirk), Graham Carey (Huddersfield, loan), Jason Marr (Falkirk, loan), Simon Ferry & Paul Caddis (both Swindon)

Rangers

Ins: NONE

Outs: Danny Wilson (Liverpool), Kevin Thomson, (Middlesbrough), Kris Boyd (Middlesbrough), Steven Smith, DaMarcus Beasley, Nacho Novo (Sporting Gijon), Scott Durie (East Fife)

I think celtic has more depth in their squad and too much for rangers

Martin O'Neill's walked...

Bad lsos for Villa that, not sure who they'll replace him with?