Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Season 2010/11

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wallace View Post
    We're good enough to cope without Tevez and he'll be replaced anyway. I just hope we stand firm and don't let him bend us over like united did with the prozzy shagger
    you're DOOMED, don't pretend you'll be fine without Tevez, go and check your stats with and without Tevez as in won, lost and drawn.......34 years and counting!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wallace View Post
    We're good enough to cope without Tevez and he'll be replaced anyway. I just hope we stand firm and don't let him bend us over like united did with the prozzy shagger
    fair one! I think if they don't make a stand then what with this and the Robinho situation they are asking for people to just sign for them purely to take the piss out of them then leave!

im far from a City fan and i don't particularly like the way they've conducted themselves since they won the lottery, but i still think they are too good a club to be treated like this by mercenary players!

I think that if players in general aren't careful they could soon find themselves with some new laws/rulings....just like how badly Jean Bosman was treated when clubs had all the power, now the shift has gone the other way and players like Rooney, Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor will have to realise they can't just join for the massive sign on and wages then leave when things don't go their way
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Gas went down 6 fuckn 2 .. Should've 7 - 2

Fuckin defence was like watching a Carry On movie !!

Should've listen to it at the Dentist, less painful.

Good lob by Hoskins though.

Footballs fuckn great aint it !!! BOLLOCKS
    "He’ll never sell any ice cream going at that speed"

Bwahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha at Tevez and his transfer request ha ha ha and at Al Wallace and his stand firm post ha ha thatis someseriously funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Morecambe View Post
    Gas went down 6 fuckn 2 .. Should've 7 - 2

Fuckin defence was like watching a Carry On movie !!

Should've listen to it at the Dentist, less painful.

Good lob by Hoskins though.

Footballs fuckn great aint it !!! BOLLOCKS
    It could've been about 12-5. Both keepers made some good saves, Teale hit the bar and Cinton Morrison missed two unbelievable sitters (I can't begin to describe how bad they were). You brought a lot more fans than I was expecting- it's a bit of a treck. I'll post up some pics tomorrow (if I can find my bloody phone).

UTO
    FTB

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    You brought a lot more fans than I was expecting- it's a bit of a treck. I'll post up some pics tomorrow (if I can find my bloody phone).
    Die hard Pirates, bloody nutters spending that money every other week, seem to travel well ...
    You'll have post the pics on "You laugh you lose NSFW"
    Rovers defence, there for others entertainment ....

Last edited by Serotonin+; 15-12-2010 at 02:36 PM.
    Genetically Different.

The Pirates have made Trollope walk the plank ...

TA TA now

Wonder if Big Sam needs a challenge down south ??

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/...l/article.html

Boca

Tevez forces his way out of the club claiming that the press intrusion in Argentina is too much for him and his family and the club aren't doing enough to support him. Public bust up with manager also ensues.

Claims he loves the club and supporters, and always will.

Time at club - 2 1/2 seasons.

Corinthians

Tevez forces his way out of the club, going on strike, after arguments - some physical - with teammates, the head coach and the club president.

Time at club - 1 season.

West Ham

Tevez almost immediately falls out with the manager and players. Storms off and threatens to go on strike after being substituted. Goes AWOL to Argentina at one point.

Strings the club along before swiftly ditching them - but it's alright because it was for us.

Time at club - 1 season.

Manchester United

Tevez complains of being fatigued and overplayed in his first season. In his second, he complains of being underplayed - drama queening it every time he's taken off - managing just 5 goals, despite playing more minutes than the league's third top scorer Fernando Torres.

Parting shot of 'I'll scream in Ferguson's face when I score against them'

Time at club - 2 seasons.

Manchester City

Tevez is tired, homesick, wants to retire, takes time off to see his daughter and is caught on camera spending that time banging his mistress (the actually banging remains unphotographed), feels there's too much greed in football despite being the highest paid player in Britain, hates football in general yet throws a wobbly every time he's taken off, wants his old life back, hates the club executives, claims that he would like to punch his young teammates and finally hands in a transfer request.

Time at club - 1 1/2 seasons - the 1/2 a season grudgingly, against his will.
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

WOYLUMBO