Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportfight Scotland Nov 13th

Any need for a 1-0 LHW, a 1-0 HW or a 1-1 WW? All pro?

Quote Originally Posted by 350lbsfist View Post
    Any need for a 1-0 LHW, a 1-0 HW or a 1-1 WW? All pro?
    Brillisnt match up with neil and gary. Heard good things about gary, a lot of people have sturrgled with him. I think neil has what it takes to take the fight his way..
    Will the 4 man tourny be the last fights of the night? Would love to watch neil and garys fight!
    Any news on when the 4 man tourny is gna be drawn?
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

if u could let is know en the torny is going to be drawn i think the hardest match ther for liam is james
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Gary v Neil will be a good fight.

BW 4man will be interesting!!

Any other team's with available fighter's pm myself or James,thanks.

no soul v laird = violence...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

No Soul Pro should be one to watch .
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

any conformation on this being a cage yet. a couple of well matched fights already, with ward vs laird and the 4man, its looking gd

Hi Guys

Sportfight scotland is returning to Lanark auction market, Saturday November 13th.

We have already confirmed our main event featuring two of Scotlands top you prospects in a pro bout between Gary Ward (DNFT) v Neil Laird (battlefield) as well as an exciting semi pro bantamweight 4 man tournament featuring Brian Hyslop (DNFT) James McCAlister (Battlefield) Dougie Scott (Born Warrior) and Liam Hobbs (Yamamuzu) and are going to include a few Muay Thai bouts on the card also

We are now looking for fighters for the card, if you have any fighters semi pro or pro for MMA bouts can you foward the usuall details to me and il pass them on to John and Garry.
    All fighters will be paid in accordance to scottish promoters rates (and expierence depeding) as well as covered for travel and accomidation if needed.

james

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Hi Guys

Sportfight scotland is returning to Lanark auction market, Saturday November 13th.

We have already confirmed our main event featuring two of Scotlands top you prospects in a pro bout between Gary Ward (DNFT) v Neil Laird (battlefield) as well as an exciting semi pro bantamweight 4 man tournament featuring Brian Hyslop (DNFT) James McCAlister (Battlefield) Dougie Scott (Born Warrior) and Liam Hobbs (Yamamuzu) and are going to include a few Muay Thai bouts on the card also

We are now looking for fighters for the card, if you have any fighters semi pro or pro for MMA bouts can you foward the usuall details to me and il pass them on to John and Garry.
    All fighters will be paid in accordance to scottish promoters rates (and expierence depeding) as well as covered for travel and accomidation if needed.

james
    its liam wotts pal
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght