Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: JME launched, support the message!

Well unless he has spoken to the same people I have must just be coincidence then! But the first one I got to my personal address has a good few hundred contacts in there.

Guys,

I am so so sorry, I messed up really bad by ticking the wrong box on my personal e-mail, I haven't used anything to do with cage warriors - I was supposed to only message some people who I've worked with in the past but I accidentally messaged everyone I've ever been in contact with, I've had threats and so much abuse its unreal and I am genuinely sorry I only found out the extent when Mike from The Fight Lounge rang me up.

I SWEAR this will not happen again, I'm deleting my entire e-mail list in order to ensure no-one will be pestered.

Jay,

Can you contact everyone as I've just had another 400 emails AGAIN this morning, people either replying or the same message coming through, everyone is just hitting reply all and its one big loop.

Quote Originally Posted by d0ugbug View Post
    Jay,

Can you contact everyone as I've just had another 400 emails AGAIN this morning, people either replying or the same message coming through, everyone is just hitting reply all and its one big loop.
    Just done it now, sorry again about this anyone it has affected - I've sent an e-mail asking people not to reply all, hopefully this will stop any further spam.

Thanks to Kate that is part of the Karate Kid group, she has helped a lot aswell as Mike from the Fight Lounge with advise on how to attempt to handle it.

I wish there was a way to retract e-mails or something.

Such a horrible situation, feel well bad and hate how harmless it was intended to be but how out of control it has got

Man I'm never sending an email to more than one person ever again - this has just turnned into pure madness and people are still replying all sent a mail and trying to get people to stop.

Anyone know if its possible to do anything to put it to a complete halt?

not sure, surprised alot are getting through my firewall though.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Nope! Could be worse, you could get an email or report and have your domain and email black listed as spam... one of them things your going to have to let die, but people will get annoyed like me who is on the emailing list twice!

Its not the kind of viral marketing you want associated with your business lol

Nope! Could be worse, you could get an email or report and have your domain and email black listed as spam... one of them things your going to have to let die, but people will get annoyed like me who is on the emailing list twice!

Its not the kind of viral marketing you want associated with your business lol
    Know what you mean, I've shut down the entire project as a result - I'm not the kinda guy who could carry on with this on my mind.

The domain will be deleted also but I'm using it now to reply to anyone who has any questions etc think its least I can do and try explain best I can.

Such a sickening feeling, trying to get in touch with as many people as possible without a repeat just to let them know

IF I was you id set up a do not reply address, send out an email to everyone mark it important and ask for read receipts send it out as BCC so no one can reply to anyone and just apologize again, tell them NOT (and bold it) to reply to this or any of the other emails and it will all go away.

THEN DO NOT EMAIL THEM AGAIN, at least from that account anyway other wise you will be in the shit, I got loads of emails asking people to be taken off the mail list, so just sending them a email is risky!

If you have shut it down, lot of cash lost and a business closed over a hard lesson to learn!