Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RE: JME launched, support the message!

shit happens , dont think there is much you can do except let it cool down.
    you have sent an email to everyone with an apology , i think thats about all you can do for now.

I am surprised that people are replying to all , it doesnt take much brain power to realise that its not a smart move.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

We have only had 8email replies today and 4 yesterday,in the end it's only a few emails not the end of the world.As for deleting your project Jay you have made a rash decision there and it's a great shame that it has come to that over a few grumpy people lol There's bigger things in life to be grumpy about than a few spam emails
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

dont send an email back ~ just delete it.

see the funny side its easy done?

It's annoying but shit happens. It'll all be forgotten in a few days, as long as idiots stop clicking reply all and just delete it.

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

Thanks guys for all the help,

I've sent a mail asking people not to reply, wish I would have put it in bold like you said d0ugbug and put it in bold but as you said replying again and again likely not a good idea.

I can see what you mean Mike about the rash decision but out of shame and as a result of how bad it is I just can't do it with that on my mind :/

I've learned a valuable lesson I think as a result of all this so its not a total loss but I just hope people will understand it was a very stupid mistake

boxingbrit

Thanks Jay, i've never felt so popular my iphone and Blackberry have been vibrating in my pocket for nearly 24hrs

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Thanks Jay, i've never felt so popular my iphone and Blackberry have been vibrating in my pocket for nearly 24hrs
    haha, If only I had thought of that

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

boxingbrit

Spot the Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    sorry dude, first time I've found what someones put funny though ..... this thing gone so far that even damn gym knows about it!

I'm never going to live this down -.-

boxingbrit

No need to apologise, people make mistakes. Atleast you have the balls to try something and you'll learn from your lesson. Good luck with the business, the only way is up now