Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MMA Refs

BAMMA used to provide refereeing certificates and a register, I had that when I worked at UFC 38 and on the Ultimate Combat shows. I had nothing formal as a qualification when I worked on Lee Hasdell's promotions in the early days.

I'd be interested to learn when/if a pro-register of officials is created. Would love to get back into it again, but there aren't many promotions over here in Manila.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout Instructor View Post
    BAMMA used to provide refereeing certificates and a register, I had that when I worked at UFC 38 and on the Ultimate Combat shows. I had nothing formal as a qualification when I worked on Lee Hasdell's promotions in the early days.

I'd be interested to learn when/if a pro-register of officials is created. Would love to get back into it again, but there aren't many promotions over here in Manila.
    BAMMA means somethign else these days. You may need to explain for anyone who can't remember Dale Adams
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with