Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: sons of anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    I seem to have gotten a little confused at some point and am lost for the first time in the series. Anyone care to explain what the fuck is going on with Jimmy and the army / belfast sons ?
    Jimmy is part of the IRA but has been doing things they do not like in recent times. The Sons of Anarchy Ireland are hired muscle for the IRA and Jimmy has been paying them to work with him on his extra curricular projects.

The IRA want rid of Jimmy for doing things they do not like, but they do not want to get rid of him themselves as it would cause internal conflict/make them seem like they have internal conflict to their rivals.

Jax's baby being stolen was a stroke of good luck for the IRA as it means they could blame Jimmy for this. Jax, however, has now found out Jimmy does not have his baby and that the IRA have him. The IRA will only hand over the baby if Jax et al kill Jimmy. The Sons of Anarchy America will therefore kill Jimmy, thus solving the IRA's problem. The only problem is, however, that the Sons of Anarchy Ireland have been working for Jimmy for a while now and some are loyal to him (the sideburn chap) whereas others are unsure (the older grey haired tall chap).

Simples.

the thing that makes it more intresting is that Keith McGee
    the older grey haired tall chap is one of samcro's first nine
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake

Ross

^^^^^ 2 posts above couldn't have said better myself.

Yeh the whole First 9 thing was getting to me abit, hope it all kicks off and they smash ireland up/

Thanks for that Craig, clears a few things up I was unsure of.

Next weeks is gonna be awesome fo sho !

fuck me man this keeps getting better and better, got a feeling chibs will leave samco and be come the new prez of sambell
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake

Ross

Awesome episode yet again with another cliffhanger ending.....
    bit annoyed they didnt even look at last weeks ending so no idea if it was as bad as i thought or i mistook something for something worse.

this is my favourite show

Disney dvd box set

It reminds me a bit of grand theft auto, every time they think they are getting somewhere another mission pops up, love it!!!

Ross

Just watched episode 10 and damn, what the hell is going on, Whyd jax not kill them both,

Just finished ep 10, holy shit man - what a dilemma for Jax!!

Also - nearly a "3 headed baby"!!!