Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: sons of anarchy

Lovin the new series, just finished ep 3, cant wait for ep 4! Not sure which way it'll go but one thing I am sure of, Clay needs to watch his back!!!

Been a while since any chat on the Sons, anyone still watching..................

Oh yeah; I can't believe that there is a whole new series left after this. So much intensity and madness going on. I mean if Opie doesn't take a chain gun and settle the score then I'll be shocked.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    Oh yeah; I can't believe that there is a whole new series left after this. So much intensity and madness going on. I mean if Opie doesn't take a chain gun and settle the score then I'll be shocked.
    Whole new series???? So there's gonna be a 5th?

I've just watched ep 12 of series 4, have to say, HOLY SHITCAKES!!!! Shit just got real!!!

was thinking the same clarky was just bout to post on this wen i get a chance to watch the new one, yeah there is a season 5 man fucking awesome so far
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake

Quote Originally Posted by baz_main View Post
    was thinking the same clarky was just bout to post on this wen i get a chance to watch the new one, yeah there is a season 5 man fucking awesome so far
    That episode is EPIC!! Enjoy!!!

Ross

I stopped watching so could build a few episodes up i have 7-12 to watch later and cant wait, already been a crazy season.

fucking hell what a fucking episode
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake

steve_langford

I ain't seen any Sons since the MILF got raped by the weird skinhead in a mask. I must catch up on this.

Ive just watched Season 3 on DVD, are people watching Season 4 online?