Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: sons of anarchy

yeah man watching it on line, well worth the watch
    pro wrestling is real, ppl are fake

yassss wat a fucking show cant wait till next week noo

Last episode next week I think, this is by far one of the best things on telly ever.

Last episode was brilliant, would love to say stuff but dont want to give anything away n spoil it for those about to watch (kinda like a song the last 5 words, in fact, if you sing said song and replace "rock" with watch just before you play the episode then that would be dead cool! Or sad. Whichever!!)

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    Last episode next week I think, this is by far one of the best things on telly ever.

Last episode was brilliant, would love to say stuff but dont want to give anything away n spoil it for those about to watch (kinda like a song the last 5 words, in fact, if you sing said song and replace "rock" with watch just before you play the episode then that would be dead cool! Or sad. Whichever!!)
    Clarky that made absolutely no sense whatsoever lol. Great episode, gutted I have to wait a week for the enxt one like

aye jamie i agree still tryin to work it out lol got a strong feeling hw next season will play out and if am right its going to be awesome

Of course it does, forgive my weird little Geordie brain!! See below for translation.....(could have been worse, I could have written it all in Geordie as per my Facebook or anything "Playboy" Rogan used to post on here!!!)

"Last episode next week I think" = as it says

"this is by far one of the best things on telly ever" = just a statement

"Last episode was brilliant, would love to say stuff but dont want to give anything away n spoil it" = as in the last one that was on tv/tinterwebz and I'd love to give my views and discuss how it went down etc but I'd rather not give away **spoilers**

"for those about to watch (kinda like a song the last 5 words, in fact, if you sing said song and replace "rock" with watch just before you play the episode then that would be dead cool! Or sad. Whichever!!)" = wey, again, as it all says!!!

Hope this helps to decipher some of my weird little Geordie ramblings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    "for those about to watch (kinda like a song the last 5 words, in fact, if you sing said song and replace "rock" with watch just before you play the episode then that would be dead cool! Or sad. Whichever!!)" = wey, again, as it all says!!!
    This is the bit that makes no sense, the other stuff wasn't a problem. I have just read it a further 3 times and still have no fucking clue what you're on about haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    This is the bit that makes no sense, the other stuff wasn't a problem. I have just read it a further 3 times and still have no fucking clue what you're on about haha.
    AC/DC pun, I think.

^^ it was, and a BAD one at that.

Just watched last nights episode, was that the last of the series???

yeah mate it was the last one and all i can say is bravo SOA, fucking awesome