Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: August 22nd - Mission: Submission - Championship Grappling - Selby, Yorkshire

Default August 22nd - Mission: Submission - Championship Grappling - Selby, Yorkshire

Hey guys n gals,

Its been in the pipeline for a while but ive finally got a date set!

Mission: Submission will be a new grappling tournament in the Yorkshire area brought to you by myself, my student/training partner and M1 ref Craig Lawrence, and Andy Crittenden who is a good friend and runs his own academy in Doncaster.

This will be the first of many tournaments and we are looking to run quite a few over the year and get bigger and better each time.

The venue is Selby Leisure Centre, Scott Road, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8 4BL

The comp will be No Gi and have beginner (under 2 years) and Advanced (over 2 years) catagories.

Weight classes are, -73, -80, -87, -96, +96 and womens open. (we will look to add an absolute and further weight cats in the future)

The comp will cost 15 to enter on the day and everyone will be given at least 2 fights minimum. Winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd) will all recieve a good quality medal and hopefully some free shit from our sponsors.

In future we will also be looking to have some superfights with cash prizes.

Finally the rules will be ADCC rules, with 6 min matches, 3 min no points, 3 min with points.

More info will be coming soon with regards to weigh in times etc.

Any questions, or if your interested in sponsoring the event please feel free to email me at: cbdoncaster@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to see you there!!

Danny Mitchell
    Mission: Submission - Championship Grappling
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Danny is u73 the lowest cat?
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    Danny is u73 the lowest cat?
    Yeah it is for now mate but if i get swamped with emails for u68 i'll do that too

consider this your first e mail to have an under 68 category. Why do you hate us slender folk?

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    consider this your first e mail to have an under 68 category. Why do you hate us slender folk?
    Because anyone under the 70kg mark obviously does not eat enough cheesecake. And I hate people who dont eat cheesecake.

68kg for me big man. I'm only little.

Edit: I loooooooove cheesecake. Tesco's finest Strawberry swirl to be exact.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

OK -68kg cat we now have!! lol and a free cheesecake to the winner!

Cool mate.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

there better be cheesecake as a winners prize now!