Thread: Greco Roman Wrestling in North London

Default Greco Roman Wrestling in North London

www.londonolympicwrestling.com/

Sundays in Southgate at LA Fitness. 5.

Please contact Ali on 07859825336

Troll hater.

I am interested like you wouldn't believe yet don't drive and live in midlands...Anything like this nearer to midlands/Northamptonshire???

This is great .I live about 10 mins from there ill defitnately check it out. Who is the instructor?

Cheers John

Troll hater.

Looks like Ali Byandor...

Just a little more info. It is a new class, only been open for 3 or 4 weeks. The instructor is Iranian, the class is only an hour at the moment but he hopes to make it 2 hours when he has enough numbers.

He takes it very slowly, teaching only one "throw" per class and repeatedly drills it before sparring. He is doing the basics and it might seem a little slow for people with previous wrestling experience.

Troll hater.

Would he be prepared to open another club during week days further north, towards npton area???

what is Ali doing now, is he teaching anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfofdoom View Post
    Just a little more info. It is a new class, only been open for 3 or 4 weeks. The instructor is Iranian, the class is only an hour at the moment but he hopes to make it 2 hours when he has enough numbers.

He takes it very slowly, teaching only one "throw" per class and repeatedly drills it before sparring. He is doing the basics and it might seem a little slow for people with previous wrestling experience.
    Sounds like a perfect way to learn wrestling to me. Wish I was nearer.

The class has dispanded apparantly, thats why I asked what the coach is doing now.

mate I'm not sure what Ali is up to but I can PM you his mobile number if you like.