Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: MMA Referee & Judges Seminar by Marc Goddard.

  1. #21
    Team Colosseum Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in UK
    Posts
    3,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Murphy View Post
    Well personally I'm gutted as having employed Mr Goddard on many occasions we, formerly of Ultimate Force, don't even get asked to give a reference.
    So even if he asks me now I won't. I'll never tell anyone how professional he is, how punctual he is, his knowledge of the game, or the fact that he was a pretty good mma competitor himself which adds to his refereeing ability.
    Nope he can #uck off,

    Ps. Do old friends get any % discount

    Paul Murphy
    OMMAC referee (if Marc & Leon aren't available)
    Cagewarriors referee (if everyone as fallen out with each other)
    Ultimate Force referee (if the show was still going)
    British Cage Fighting referee (show is too small for Marc, Leon & Neil)
    Ha ha ha

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Murphy View Post
    Well personally I'm gutted as having employed Mr Goddard on many occasions we, formerly of Ultimate Force, don't even get asked to give a reference.
    So even if he asks me now I won't. I'll never tell anyone how professional he is, how punctual he is, his knowledge of the game, or the fact that he was a pretty good mma competitor himself which adds to his refereeing ability.
    Nope he can #uck off,

    Ps. Do old friends get any % discount

    Paul Murphy
    OMMAC referee (if Marc & Leon aren't available)
    Cagewarriors referee (if everyone as fallen out with each other)
    Ultimate Force referee (if the show was still going)
    British Cage Fighting referee (show is too small for Marc, Leon & Neil)
    Mr Murphy, my friend. Lolololol I'm sorry pal if I offended you, there was a lot more references I could have sought but did not want to overkill. Ofcourse we have known each other for many years and Ultimate Force was a bloody good show!

    Anyhow you have not called me in ages you bugger! You owe me some large beers! Hope you good mate and thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you soon.

    Your friend

    Marc.
    if you think its easy stop now

    no one achieved anything by doing nothing

    never argue with a fool

    if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

    http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

  3. #23
    Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    6,442

    Default

    Marc Goddard should have an email from me
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME


    "That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Murphy View Post
    Well personally I'm gutted as having employed Mr Goddard on many occasions we, formerly of Ultimate Force, don't even get asked to give a reference.
    So even if he asks me now I won't. I'll never tell anyone how professional he is, how punctual he is, his knowledge of the game, or the fact that he was a pretty good mma competitor himself which adds to his refereeing ability.
    Nope he can #uck off,

    Ps. Do old friends get any % discount

    Paul Murphy
    OMMAC referee (if Marc & Leon aren't available)
    Cagewarriors referee (if everyone as fallen out with each other)
    Ultimate Force referee (if the show was still going)
    British Cage Fighting referee (show is too small for Marc, Leon & Neil)
    LMAO

  5. #25

    Default

    50 is a steal for sure!!!

    Your robbing yourself mate, but if it spurs on the sport then happy day's.

    Definatly be taking this on if Mark comes to scotland!

    Scott.
    Diet is the key, I cannot stress this enough !!!

    Scott Liddle,
    (Is a heavy guy!!)

    Urban disturbance ultimate training faciltiy.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse View Post
    50 is a steal for sure!!!

    Your robbing yourself mate, but if it spurs on the sport then happy day's.

    Definatly be taking this on if Mark comes to scotland!

    Scott.
    Thanks very much mate.
    if you think its easy stop now

    no one achieved anything by doing nothing

    never argue with a fool

    if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

    http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marc goddard View Post
    Yes, possibly in the future I will look to take this on the road.

    Many thanks.
    Def interested if it can be in or around london.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkandhowl View Post
    Def interested if it can be in or around london.
    There are plans to take this on the road to both the North and South in the future.

    Thankyou.
    if you think its easy stop now

    no one achieved anything by doing nothing

    never argue with a fool

    if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

    http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

  9. #29

    Default

    I'd definitely be interested in this(And I'm sure many, many others would be too) if it came to Scotland.
    Urban Disturbance Fight Team
    Black Devils Thai Boxing
    Anarchy MMA

    20ft Cage Hire available(See website or PM for details)
    www.urbandisturbancefife.com

  10. #30

    Default

    sunderland to birmingham aprox 4hrs....

    starts at 10am, so 6am leave house

    ok looks like an early start for me that day marc.
    BJJ Brown Belt
    MMA Referee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.